Not enough FP

Silver 'T' Top

Have problems with fuel pressure, tried another new 340 pump, new filter of course. Thought the line just before the filter was screwed up, replaced section of line from above axle to filter with 3/8 line and not a bit of difference. :mad: Can only get 58- MAYBE 60 PSI at 22 #. Thinking of running a section of 3/8 clear up to the rail, what do you guys think? What else should I be looking at? Commamnder chip, 65# Hi Z's, accufab regulator.

Have problems with fuel pressure, tried another new 340 pump, new filter of course. Thought the line just before the filter was screwed up, replaced section of line from above axle to filter with 3/8 line and not a bit of difference. :mad: Can only get 58- MAYBE 60 PSI at 22 #. Thinking of running a section of 3/8 clear up to the rail, what do you guys think? What else should I be looking at? Commamnder chip, 65# Hi Z's, accufab regulator.

did you try swaping the regulator out?

Yes I did, and 3 different FP gauges also. Same results. :frown:

i would hook a volt meter up to the pump and see what its doing. also this might be hard to do but wire it up so you can have the volt metere in the car but connect to the pump harness and take a gander what its doing under boost.

i would hook a volt meter up to the pump and see what its doing. also this might be hard to do but wire it up so you can have the volt metere in the car but connect to the pump harness and take a gander what its doing under boost.

Did that also back a few months ago , pretty much had ..IIRC, 13.9-14.1 volts back by the tank, spliced in by the hotwire connection. Voltage was with in .2 V of what was available on the SM screen.