O.T.-- HD Cables for TV

JOHNDEEREGN

Staff member
Guys-

Anybody have a good source for HD Cables for our new TV?

Had some couples over to watch football this weekend and they said I need some HD cables that didnt come with the TV.

My local cable sucks, it only has about 10 HD Channels anyway so may look at Dishnetwork or Direct TV.

Had DN years ago, have to compare them today and see which is better.

Ty

Guys-

Anybody have a good source for HD Cables for our new TV?

Had some couples over to watch football this weekend and they said I need some HD cables that didnt come with the TV.

My local cable sucks, it only has about 10 HD Channels anyway so may look at Dishnetwork or Direct TV.

Had DN years ago, have to compare them today and see which is better.

Ty
TY,
You can usually get those HDMI cables at any local (Best buy) or Audio/Video store. The BEST are the Monster Cables! look them up.. ;)

Also look to see if there is a forum for your brand TV. I bought the top of the line 54" LG and right away I found a forum and there was a TON great settings! After re-setting all the adjustments on my TV it's 1,000 times better/more clear!!
People come over here and freak on the the picture quality and i'm still not using the HDMI camles I bought!!

LOOK HERE (type in your brand and model): 2008 LG XXLG70 Thread - Page 26 - AVS Forum

SW.

I've got the monoprice cables with my setup and they make a good quality product. They deliver quick too. Monster cable or even the cut rate brands in the stores are way over priced.

Don't waste your $$ on monster cables, I would doubt that you could see the diff except in your pocket book. HDMI cables are huge profit centers for best buy, upwards to 400% or more. A good HDMI cable should cost no more than $30 to $40 or less.