You can type here any text you want

October has been a very good month

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

PeteB

The month of October has been very very good to me. It all started at Cecil County at the beginning of the month. New personal best's were recorded there with an 8.338 @ 163.87 mph with a 1.262 60'. Another 60' at Cecil, but on another pass was recorded at 1.254 which is the best ever.
Fast forward to this weekend, for the last 2 outings of the season at Lebanon Valley Dragway in West Lebanon, NY.
On Friday, I posted a best of 8.339, which is a best ever at this track with the previous best of 8.42. Saturday morning brought a best ever for the car going 8.323@161.73 with a 1.259 60'. This was backed up with a 8.330@162.18 with a 1.258 60'. What a way to put the Black Hole to bed for the winter!!
I'd like to take this opportunity to wish all the people in Buickdom a safe and healthy upcoming winter and a Happy Holiday Season.
Thanks also go out to all the people that visit us at the tracks, during the year and shower the compliments they bestow on the operation we run. That's what makes all this stuff worthwhile.

Regards,

Pete and Jacquie Bernard

Congratulations.I'll bet there was a few Buick guys at LVD who were eating their hearts out!
I saw you run at Cecil when I was down visiting Bweavy[I believe your were there at the same time as Cotton and the northeast guys].
Really cool.:D
I liked that mid 60's Vette with the prostock hood scoop too.
What'd that run,low 6's?

Pete,

I really enjoyed talking to you at the Cecil County event. Your car is outstanding in both engineering and performance.

Go Fast with Class!!

David Roland

Pete,

Congrats!!!!! What a way to end the year for ya. Always fun watching your car run.

Have a good Holiday season yourself and see ya next year at Etown.

Stay well.

Hey Pete, Congratulations!!! :D

It's good to end the year with a personal best and also drive the car back on the trailer.

Hehe before you go into your Cave for the winter I want to wish you a good winter and Holiday season.

Take Care

Pete,

It is good to hear that you are still running.
I was not sure that you were racing this year.
Good luck on the 7s for next year.
What does that beast weight?

Congratulations, Pete. What was causing the popping on almost every pass at Cecil?

Congrats Pete and Jacquie!!! It was a true pleasure to hang out with a interesting and warm couple like you two.I installed the Janis TH400 when I made it back to S.C. and it worked perfectly.Hope to be chasing you down the quarter next year. John Jackson:)

Back