You can type here any text you want

Oh crap i just broke my left hand

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

whitehot1

little pinky nail. :mad:

I was cleaning my tires and putting tire gel on them and caught the nail on the raised lettering.

What ever the job is you're doing it pays to be careful,yeah sometimes i forget that.;)

:eek: Gads! What are you gonna use for a Coke sniffing spoon now;)?

I've never been a raised white letter guy...

Alan

Hope your pinky nail grows back ok. :D

Hey thanks for the moral support. :smile:

It wasn't quite as bad as i first thought it was, it's just the end of the nail,but initially i was about ready to go to the er to have it checked.:D

:eek: Gads! What are you gonna use for a Coke sniffing spoon now;)?

I've never been a raised white letter guy...

Alan

I've never been a fan of white letters out either but the M/T sportsman tires look pretty good like that. :cool:

You are welcome. That's too bad that that happened. That happened to my girlfriend once too, she cried too....

You keep saying the wrong thing justin!!

All i want to hear from you is you telling me your address of somewhere we can discuss things in person.

You know like i asked you before in PM'ing and you went running to a moderator because i hurt your little feelings,but really you got that scared over the internet.

Maybe someone will help me out and let me know where you live/hide,you just never know.

You keep saying the wrong thing justin!!

All i want to hear from you is you telling me your address of somewhere we can discuss things in person.

You know like i asked you before in PM'ing and you went running to a moderator because i hurt your little feelings,but really you got that scared over the internet.

Maybe someone will help me out and let me know where you live/hide,you just never know.
You have a PM. Not scared of you for my own sake but rather the children in my neighborhood.

Wrap it up with electrical tape and get back to work.

Thanks for the first aid tip, but it's really not that bad,to have to wrap it. :)

No work to do i"ve got everything finished for atleast the rest of the year.

Oil changed,transmission fluid/filter changed, air filter cleaned, rear end gear oil changed,anti-freeze replaced, spark plugs inspected/cleaned. :cool:

tell the lady's you were in a bar fight and that you lost it while you were gouging out some guys eye during the fight.

and the winner is....ding ding ding :biggrin:

Well i can see you haven't had a broken little pinky nail. :D

To be honest this was my first and i was kind of attached to it since it had been there so long, but it's not all bad it was just the end of the nail. ;)

Back