You can type here any text you want

Oil Leak

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

dank GN

BlackArts Automotive (661)993-8277
I cant seem to find my oil leak. I just did the rear main so i know thats good. i also replaced the valve cover gaskets.i just cant find where this dam oil is coming from.it drips off the dust cover for the converter. any one have any ideas

It's probably either the oil pan gasket or the back of the intake, as mentioned. Put your hand in the back of the engine under the coilpack and see if it's wet.

after work today i will do some more searching

How about from the oil drain tube, leaking down the block then being forced back along the oil pan ridge to the dust cover.

i already took a look @ the dip stick tube nothing from there i am thinking it might be the back of the intake manifold

The front main on my car blows out some oil then it run down the passenger side of the pan rail then it drips on the crossover pipe along with everything else under the car!

Why mess around. Get the oil dye and you will find exactly where it's coming from.

Back