You can type here any text you want

okay, I REALLLY need Headers....

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

83turbomon

Starvin Like Marvin...
MY CAR ALMOST KILLED ME TODAY:mad::mad: I was driving, and me and my friend started to feel loopy, until we started to smell a wierd kind of smoke, that started to pour out of the vents on the guage cluster. It was kinda chocking too. You can really smell it and see it in direct sunlight, or going uphill. The car temp is fine and I believe I have a MAJOR MAJOR exhaust leak that is pouring into my car, and the windows dont roll down anymore:mad: so its chocking whoevers in the car, mainly me. My headers are a complete hack job. I WILL NOT BACK OUT OF THE SALE, I really need these because we almost died in my car today......:mad::frown:

Send them to Ken and get them fixed kid. He should be able to help you with them.

Send them to Ken and get them fixed kid. He should be able to help you with them.

charlie they are a complete hack job... one of the headers is from a v8 that was plug welded on the top and one was hacked off, which is why I think im getting smoke in the cabin.

See if you can find some HA headers. Go post a WTB thread in the wanted section.

Mine where cracked, I welded them up and gridded them smooth. Not hard to do if you have access to a welder.

Back