You can type here any text you want

on-center stage II intake ?????

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

psiedv6

Looking for a on-center stage 2 head inake.

Sheet metel/aluminum with all the good stuff is what I want or I need one to cut up and make my own.

Let me know what you have :)

I have a coupl of nice sheet metal carb intakes I sell them for $300 you would have to make a new top and install injector bungs , which is not a big deal to do. I will try to post pics tognight mike :)

BlownV6 said:
I have a coupl of nice sheet metal carb intakes I sell them for $300 you would have to make a new top and install injector bungs , which is not a big deal to do. I will try to post pics tognight mike :)

Pictures would be nice, thanks, also if you can give me a idea of runner length :)

Mike,

I would be interested in one of those intakes as well. Can you send me a pic?

Thanks

Manifold Pics

Here are some old pics of manifolds that I have left. I have two (2) identical manifolds. Pictures do not show the tops for the carb. The price is $300.00 each, if interested let me know. :cool:

Attachments

• TUNNEL RAMS ANDERSON.JPG
    TUNNEL RAMS ANDERSON.JPG
    51.2 KB · Views: 82
  • TUNNEL RAMS ANDERSON 1.JPG
    TUNNEL RAMS ANDERSON 1.JPG
    44.2 KB · Views: 86
  • TUNNEL RAMS ANDERSON 2.JPG
    TUNNEL RAMS ANDERSON 2.JPG
    52.3 KB · Views: 84
  • TUNNEL RAMS ANDERSON 3.JPG
    TUNNEL RAMS ANDERSON 3.JPG
    54.5 KB · Views: 84
I have a new edelbock victor stage 2 intake- not sure if its on-ctr or off-ctr-will look at it this weekend- $125. shipped.

Pics Of Tunnel Ram Tops For Carb

Here Are The Pics Of The Tunnel Ram Tops For A Carb. Let Me Know If Interested. Thanks, Mike :D

Attachments

• tunnel ram tops.JPG
    tunnel ram tops.JPG
    67.8 KB · Views: 74
  • tunnel ram tops 1.JPG
    tunnel ram tops 1.JPG
    62.6 KB · Views: 74
Back