You can type here any text you want

On the fence

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbotrix2004

i recently got a super deal on global west front tubular lower control arms and hotchkiss lower trailing arms. Question is do I install these or should I stick to one brand?

I would keep the control arms as a set ... that's what have done

global west front control arms and UMI rear control arms...everything works good

You definitely don't need to stick to one brand. Most of the rear LCAs are relatively generic. And most of the corrections in the crappy G body front suspension geometry are typically achieved with aftermarket upper control arms or ball joints. So I agree with Charlie. If you got a super deal, slap them on and try them out.

i recently got a super deal on global west front tubular lower control arms and hotchkiss lower trailing arms. Question is do I install these or should I stick to one brand?
Contact Global west to see if there is any extra built in caster or if it's a duplicate,geometrically, of the originals. If it is a duplicate,you gain nothing. Taller upper and lower ball joints combined with shorter upper control arms gives you a lot of positive change. It's money much more well spent.

Back