You can type here any text you want

One Of A Kind Color Motor Finaly Back In 4 Hours Later

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
That is far out dude! That is what a Warp engine is suppose to look like. More power Scotty!

WOW you just completely riced out that engine, are you gonna get matching solenoids for your NOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

I'm still trying to figure out why he would actually think a color like that would look appealing to anyone? I guess two each his own was put to the test here.

It's his car, he's gotta look at it every time he opens the hood. Not you or I. So if that's what he thinks looks kool then whatever I guess. Ain't my car, thank God!

Looking at it a second time, at a different angle....I pissed myself on the couch....a second time...from a different angle.

The Gravedigger called, he wants his green back.

I call BS on this whole shenanegan. From post one till now.

Nice!! Rest assured it WILL STAY ONE of a kind. You have nothing to worry about. You DEFINATELY have the market cornered on this one.

You guys are too much.

BTW I saw a Turbo Buick that color or close to it on Sunrise HWY stopped at a dinner. The car looked bad A$$ I tried reaching for the camera but traffic was moving too fast.

Man, you guys are harsh. I have read all of his posts and sometimes I'm not sure what to think. Well to each there own. I give you props for being different. If you like it who cares what everyone else thinks. Stick with it. You have any car shots?

Boost, he won't reply. He laughing too hard and can't reach the keyboard from his padded room.

Finally back in 4 hrs. Huh.

Is that in the 1/4 or 1/8...........:confused:

I'd say if you work on your 60 ft. you could be in the 3's fairly easy.

Thats not one of a kind. Dave Schmuker did a lime green engine like that a long time ago and a purple one too. Not my thing but whatever floats your boat.

Thats not one of a kind. Dave Schmuker did a lime green engine like that a long time ago and a purple one too. Not my thing but whatever floats your boat.

dammmmm..that was a LONG time ago .. from the chat channel "buickgn" from what I remember :eek:

dammmmm..that was a LONG time ago .. from the chat channel "buickgn" from what I remember :eek:

You are correct. I still lived in Florida at the time so I was unfortunate enough to see both engines in person.

He had to have been stoned out of his mind:rolleyes: On a side not, hope it runs better than it looks:smile:

633632264582662952-limegreen.jpg

Back