You can type here any text you want

one twenty nine nine (wheelie video)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
chris2316 said:
good job brad , came a long way since spring ha ? see u out dude !
Best part is the combo barely changed. Shows how much power is in the tune!

BTW - My d/s 1/4 panel now has 2 nice creases in it from twisting up so bad: Twisted pic[/QUOTE]

OUCH :eek: That's gotta hurt. I'm just wondering if all those brace kits that kirban sells would help prevent that from happerning?

how much pinion angle you using?

very nice pic with the crease..

Nice , your **** gets out of there. Did that 1/4 spring back? Loubrants car use to do that and it sprung back . Hate to see your car get hurt, time for a nice 8 pnt!!! :eek:

Fuelie600 said:
What T-Brake are you running?
Not sure. My trans was done by Lonnie Dyers so give him a call (great guy to work with).

UMI Performance - Thanks! The quality of your parts for the money is unreal. I have already recommended them to several others.

PaCemkr86 - It is right between -2 1/2 and -2 3/4.

Blaze - I really dont think those would have prevented this. Helped - yes, but I think the crease still would have been there. This is caused by frame flex (in another pic you can actually see the roof of the car twisting) so it needs a roll bar at a minimum and I THINK the anti-roll bar might actually solve it alone. Either way a 10pt is going in sometime in the next year. Anti-roll bar will be on before I make another pass in the car.

Under Pressure - Remember my first time at the track this year when I could NOT get that 10.99 pass and SIXSHTR was like "we aint leavin till you get it!!"? Every time I went to the track it got faster and faster just by screwin with the program and the parts stayed the same. Best part was burying the 30psi boost gauge on the 110 octane!!!

Hey theres no reason for the car to twist like that i ran a atr sway bar with southsides and axle snubbers and got low 1.40s 60fts and it left pretty even with no air bags at all .I dug up some time slips and to get a 1.29 you prolly need a 3.87 in the 330 i look at our reynolds timeslips today and the best 60 was 1.38 and the 330 was 3.97 we started foot braking it and got 1.35 without all the drama and i agree get a cage :eek: .Laz

Wow, that thing comes out of the gate like it got rear ended by an AMTRAK train. How many pounds of boost did you launch on? That video is incredible. Keep us posted on how well the HR bar works out for you. Your car is an excellent test mule for this kind of experiment.

I hope I run into you when I am out at US41 some time.

SPOT MY 6 said:
Not sure. My trans was done by Lonnie Dyers so give him a call (great guy to work with).

UMI Performance - Thanks! The quality of your parts for the money is unreal. I have already recommended them to several others.

PaCemkr86 - It is right between -2 1/2 and -2 3/4.

Blaze - I really dont think those would have prevented this. Helped - yes, but I think the crease still would have been there. This is caused by frame flex (in another pic you can actually see the roof of the car twisting) so it needs a roll bar at a minimum and I THINK the anti-roll bar might actually solve it alone. Either way a 10pt is going in sometime in the next year. Anti-roll bar will be on before I make another pass in the car.

Under Pressure - Remember my first time at the track this year when I could NOT get that 10.99 pass and SIXSHTR was like "we aint leavin till you get it!!"? Every time I went to the track it got faster and faster just by screwin with the program and the parts stayed the same. Best part was burying the 30psi boost gauge on the 110 octane!!!
Some parts stayed the same..... :wink:

Back