ORSCA qualifying video

I saw that last night too, I like that you were racing your friend's car.
Try and get her out again this season....War Eagle???

Who's buick was that after yours?

Chad Henderson. It's a real GN out of Florida. Somewhere down the road it had a SBC put in it. Chad bought it as a roller and put his Big Cheif head N20 BBC in the car as the suspension in G-bodies is way better than the leaf spring car he had before. It's made the fastest drag radial N20 pass in the country so far with a 4.92 at 146. It still has the factory 8.5 rear in it with 3.73 street gears from Jeg's:eek: Best 60 foot is 1.22

Chad Henderson. It's a real GN out of Florida. Somewhere down the road it had a SBC put in it. Chad bought it as a roller and put his Big Cheif head N20 BBC in the car as the suspension in G-bodies is way better than the leaf spring car he had before. It's made the fastest drag radial N20 pass in the country so far with a 4.92 at 146. It still has the factory 8.5 rear in it with 3.73 street gears from Jeg's:eek: Best 60 foot is 1.22

UMMMM... tick...tick...boom.
That is magic keeping that thing together!

I have to go order some Jeg's Gears now LMAO

That is amazing how fast he has run on the factory 8.5, any idea how heavy that car is?? The one N20 BBC 4th gen Camaro down here ran a 4.96 @145mph the other day with a 1.23 60'. Funny how the F-bodies are always touted as having the advantage with the torque arm, but the G-bodies seem to be holding their own without it!:D :cool:

That is amazing how fast he has run on the factory 8.5, any idea how heavy that car is?? The one N20 BBC 4th gen Camaro down here ran a 4.96 @145mph the other day with a 1.23 60'. Funny how the F-bodies are always touted as having the advantage with the torque arm, but the G-bodies seem to be holding their own without it!:D :cool:

Next is the G-Body with the torque arm.
That is what I wanted to do.
Tell me to take it off, it is a GNX Clone...:biggrin: :eek:

The car will most likely get a 9 inch this winter. He has already destroyed one set of gears with tire shake. He has an extra set in the trailer already set up for when this one blows, he knows it's a matter of time.

The car is a bit over 3300#

Next is the G-Body with the torque arm.
That is what I wanted to do.
Tell me to take it off, it is a GNX Clone...:biggrin: :eek:

If they allow a Mustang to run with a torque arm like Mr. Wolfe they certainly shouldn't have a problem with a GNX clone with a torque arm:smile:

The car will most likely get a 9 inch this winter. He has already destroyed one set of gears with tire shake. He has an extra set in the trailer already set up for when this one blows, he knows it's a matter of time.

The car is a bit over 3300#

Nice, well he certainly got his moneys worth from the 8.5" and them Jegs gears:D

Nice wheel stand! maybe an adjustment and you can ride it all the way until it settles on it's own. :cool: