You can type here any text you want

P-mags

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

tlturbo

Tag - WUTSA V8
I managed to pick up a bunch of P-mags from a guy that was scared he would get stuck with them being outlawed. No telling what is gonna happen and EBAY has already refused to list them for sale. They were going for CRAZY prices on there before they killed the listings.

If anyone wants some, I will sell these for $45 each or $200 for 5 . Prices do NOT include shipping and I will NOT ship to states where I know they aren't allowed.

These are NEW in the Package Magpul 223/5.56 30 round black P-Mags with the dust cover. NO windows.

PM me if interested.
Lets hope this mess dies but who knows.

Not to give you a hard time but arent they $12 OR $14 new? Just seems a little high. 25.00 would be better price.

oliver12 said:
Not to give you a hard time but arent they $12 OR $14 new? Just seems a little high. 25.00 would be better price.

Point is you can't get them anywhere. Price gouges going on all over

And thats what im refering to all these other people are price gouging dont be that person. Fair prices say alot. Just my 2cents

Market price and availibility dictate FAIR PRICE, Yes, they USED to be $20 at the local stores BUT no one has any available. Have you NOT seen what is going on and look at what AR's are going for.
Just trying to help people find some at a hair over what I paid for them. They were selling for $70 plus on Ebay before they banned the sale.

Price gouging?? Ever see what Turbo Buick parts go for when the supply dries up? $200 for a brake accumulator ball when they used to be about $75?

Only Obama can make a 10 product worth $50:eek:

These things are like gold now...

Price gouging is when you HAVE to have a product to survive... Water, Ice, gas, food, etc... after a storm and price get crazy, that is price gouging... When the supply chain is back up prices come back to down... In this case it could be the end of the chain:D

Ok well im the bad guy maybe ill start selling all my pmags for 25.00 that would be competition in a fair market. All im saying is they not gold they are plastic! And if everyone buys into the scare tactics then everything goes up.

And dreamn4gn you stated that price gouging is going on everywhere.that was my reponse to your post not a personal attack.

It is just business economics 101.... Nothing personal....

Sgrim price gouging is NOT when you have have to have a product to survive. Its simple economics of supply and demand. If someone over paid for an item thats their fault. We get too wrapped up in the current price rather then what its worth. People all over are rushing out and trying to buy guns and parts. Why have they waited. Why didnt they buy all these things years ago. Demand! Now the suppliers cannot keep up. Price gouging is when someone is taking advantage of someone else due to the supply. If we refuse to pay the over inflated price there is no chain reaction.

its gotten really bad here in michigan. I know ive worked at a local gun shop for years.

What I meant by end of the chain is that fact that at any minute the President could simply put a stop to the selling of them with a simple stroke of the pen....

There is a place for price gouging rules IMO... On 99% of consumer products I agree, let the market set the price....

We had a supplier call us the day after the "big rush" was in full swing. Claimed they had just got in a shipment of xxxxxxxxxxx.... We told them we would take ALL of the brand XXXXXX's ars.. Well they increased the price over $300+ overnight.... We told them to shove them where the sun don't shine.... They tried to blame it on the Manufacturer I knew it was BS.... It was principle to me....

I respect you for that. Thats what we all need to do. The damn pres. Needs to understand that guns dont kill people bad people kill people. And getting rid of magazines or certain weapons doesnt make it safer. I also deal with the crazy's mental health should be more of an issue.

Oliver - How many ya got? I'll give ya $25 for all you want to sell me. IF they are new and unused.

Lol good offer. I do have about 50 of them. Mostly new. And i have a few rock river stripped lowers. I will prob sell soon. We had a ban before and people bought a ton we were grandfathered in. Here is my question why wasnt the guns used in the school shooting locked and secure? Isnt that more of the issue? If this young man that had emotional problems or mental issues. Why was he allowed access to the guns?

I have an even more interesting question. Recent figures show a little over 10,000 firearms deaths and a little under 10,000 killed by drunk drivers. Why aren't we putting a ban on automobiles. ALso, if it is illegal to drive under the influance of alcohol, WHY are there parking lots at bars? Another, if the highest speed limit in the US is 70 or 75, why aren't there governors on cars to restrict their speed?

They say the NRA is too powerful - try and pass some of the above mentioned ideas and watch the liquor, restaurant, bars and auto makers raise holly hell.

I had my FFL back then and also bought a couple dozen Olympic Arms lowers before the ban.

More people are killed by hammers then killed by assault rifles. The 2nd part of your question is i pull over alot of drunks and the prosecutor and judge always seem to let them go with a plea. Who knows.

I saw the p mags a couple weeks ago here in CT where the shooting happened for as high as $100 each and another guy asking $85 each . Local gun store had some on consignment for $40 each and they were all spoken for. $25 is reasonable in my opinion and I'm glad I grabbed up about 8 of them in October because I had 1/2 a clue that something was gonna happen after the election. Did see the last shooting coming but I figured after the others the crap was gonna hit the fan

Ive had parts on back order for months. And with this who knows when those orders will get filled.

Back