You can type here any text you want

Pair of GN wheels - local to Tampa preferred but others considered

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

70sgeek

interested in buying clean pair of steel GN wheels - straight rims w/good chrome preferred, not as worried about blackout areas.

thanks!

scott

Best to email me directly at a70sgeek@yahoo.com -

I have a real nice low miles pair for $100 each. I know, I know, I'm in Canada, but if you're not in a hurry, I can bring them to you next March while on vacation in FL.

Claude. :)

I have a real nice low miles pair for $100 each. I know, I know, I'm in Canada, but if you're not in a hurry, I can bring them to you next March while on vacation in FL.

Claude. :)

Thanks for response - was hoping to complete a set before March but still interested - do you have any pics you can email? Where in FL are you coming? You'll definitely enjoy the warmer weather!

scott

Thanks for response - was hoping to complete a set before March but still interested - do you have any pics you can email? Where in FL are you coming? You'll definitely enjoy the warmer weather!

scott
Scott, give me your e-mail address and I'll send you a few pictures...I'll be in the Ft.Lauderdale area...

thanks,

Claude. ;)

Back