parameter adjustments?

Make sure you have key on, and in "monitor" mode.
Also make sure your chip is compatible with this feature. If it's a newer Extender chip (less than 3yrs) then it should be compatible.

How old is that chip? It should have an "A" on the end of the part# to be compatible with the powerlogger parameter adjustment feature.

no it doesn't have the a i bought it used here about 2 years ago but don't no how long the 1st owner had it .so do i need a new chip or can i send this one in to bob.

was able to do the settings using the shifter gas can only change the bottom rows though i would have to jump the ac plug to do the top rows ,just wantedto do it with the pl first but for some reason its not taking it .

I think your extender pro chip might be a bit too old for the newer parameter change feature.

Posted to TurboBuick.com from my RAZR MAXX HD

ok so with the newer one it can be done with the pl and the foot pedal and switches .the older one only with the foot pedal and switches ?right.

yea cause wanted to learn and understand the tuning with this chip and gen 2 now that we have my motor running smooth cause my next chip will be the sd2 .so my next question would be if you had the parts to go e85 and the parts to go alky .which one to go with. there is a e85 station close .

ok then thats what ill do it's an easier instal .anyway

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app