parameter adjustments?

bpman1234

hi everyone just trying to set parameters .we have to use ac .shifter and parking lights .ok i have ac delete so will i still be able to set my parameters also where it saids calpack in calpack out is that the calpack in the ecm sorry for for dumb ??s just got my car running right with the help from this forum great people on here .now i want to tune it right so i dont blow it up.thanks in advance .

If you have the AC removed. To mimic the AC being active in the car the PSI switch that would go to the Accum (the silver or black long cylinder by heater box between condenser and evaporator) would have to be jumped out and then you would just use the MAX selector on the HVAC control in the car to show the AC is on.
So before you turn the key on if you were going to select a parameter that requires AC ON then slide the control over to MAX (assuming the psi connector I mentioned under the hood is jumped) that will be AC on.

are you talking about the plug that goes to the condenser

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

The two prong female plug by heater box. Condenser is in front of radiator...not that.
It originally plugged into the accumulator.

This plug! In the RED circle

100_0794-1.jpg

Sounds like you have a Baileys chip and power logger...You can make these changes via lap top...Punch in the new value and hit enter and your done no messing with all the controls....

yes i do and do i click on the parameter and it should start flashing like you do when your typing ?then type in the setting and hit enter ?then can i go to the next and do all my settings at once?then turn the key off and done?whats every one doing with the closed loop settings whats recommend ? turbonasty meant to say accumulator.was at my sons game little distracted .ido have the power logger and bobs chip and gonna do whatv-8 eater said. but still want to learn so i jump that red plug at the accumulator with a wire.

yes i do and do i click on the parameter and it should start flashing like you do when your typing ?then type in the setting and hit enter ?then can i go to the next and do all my settings at once?then turn the key off and done?whats every one doing with the closed loop settings whats recommend ? turbonasty meant to say accumulator.was at my sons game little distracted .ido have the power logger and bobs chip and gonna do whatv-8 eater said. but still want to learn so i jump that red plug at the accumulator with a wire.
Yes go to parameters 8-15 and click on the current value for the one you want to change and it will highlight it...Then change to desired value and hit enter...The new value will show in the box...I had to upload a newer version to my power logger to be able to change those values via lap top...Yes you can do multiple settings at once...Open and closed loop is preference...Mine seems to do better in open loop yours may be different...

i have the 1.3.3 version it didn't work when i tried to set parameters what version do i need ?

You need at least 1.4.0, and also reflash the powerlogger with file PL030.s19.

Here is the 1.4.0 PLC.exe file: http://www.turbotweak.com/plc1.4.0.zip

Replace your old PLC.exe with this new one. Then run it, and use the "reflash" button on the help tab (make sure the key is on), select the PL030 file.

for some reason it does not save the settings when i punch in the numbers they turn red when i hit enter it peeps but the settings dont appear .

What version of PLC are you running? Click the button About PLC, on the F1 page.