Parting out a couple of turbo cars

projectmoneypit

tx firefighter
Ok here is the deal. I bought a 87 gn hardtop last year that needed a bunch of parts to put it back together. I found a donor 84 ttype with a 86-87 drivetrain to help put mine together. Well i recently ran across 2 more turbo buicks, so now i have 4 T/Rs. Needless to say i am overwelmed with parts and i need to fund my project 87 hardtop and get it together. I will (for now) be keeping the 84 ttype to possibly build another car to put back on the road. So instead of listing a crapload of parts i will be selling parts that i wont be using on the 2 cars i am keeping. So i will continue to add parts to this list, if there is a part that you need that is not listed then pm me so i can keep track of the order of requests as not to overlook someone by trying to watch 2 different places for parts requests. The cars that i will be parting out are a 85gn with a rotted body and a 87gn ttop with a rotted roof. So here is a partial list of what is for sale. I dont mind (helping) to ship large items like doors or hoods but i will only deliver it to a shipping outlet like UPS or what ever and it will be up to you to arrange with them on packaging and shipping costs.
(2) Hoods $300 ea no rust no rot
(1) header panel $200
(1) g80 3:42 posi complete drum to drum $800
(1) set of ttype/84/85 gn wheels $350
(2) deck lids bare no rot rust $100
(2) sets of quarter windows 40-80 each depending on condition.
(2) sets of fenders 50-100 each depending on condition

These are what i know i dont need as i have 4 of each. Like i said pm me if you need something else and i will look to see what i have that i dont want and i will sell it to you. Also if you need any body parts of the shell let me know and i will sawzall it out and sell it to you. I will get pics on here tomorrow as i am at work right now on a 24hr shift. I am located in DFW TX.
Thanks
Greg

Drivers side ttop plastic ( plastics around the DS latch)

When you say rot on TTOP car are you talking above the widshield where roof and windshield meet?

Drivers side ttop plastic ( plastics around the DS latch)

When you say rot on TTOP car are you talking above the widshield where roof and windshield meet?

There, also down the a pillar in various spots and also the rear where the ttop meets the back portion of the roof. Are you talkin about the plastic on the ttop itself that goes over the latching mechanism?

Looking for a set of quarter windows with perfect black trim. Pics to 9secondv6@gmail.com if you have a set that are very nice.

Also looking for a spare digital dash and spare Twilight sentinal

Thanks
Bryan

Hood struts

Any good hood struts/shocks. My vice grips are getting worn out :D
Shipping to 19090

Any good hood struts/shocks. My vice grips are getting worn out :D
Shipping to 19090

Can you give me a price and if you have one can you throw in the spring that holds the grille to the header panal.

Thanks again,
Justin

Alright i have a huge list to get prices and pics for so i will be away from the computer til this evening with pics and prices.

Greg,

Would you happen to have a factory intercooler scoop? If so how much shipped to Houston, TX?

I put DFW because i work in north ft worth but live 30 mins s of dallas. so i can travel with parts to make it easier.

Send a note to Guess. He's in Denton and I'm in Hillsboro. I'll be watching on what you post if there's something I need.:biggrin: