Parting out motor

japSW20

Ive been trying to sell the motor as a whole,but no one was really interested,so i pulled it out of the car and will part it out,everything is there except the factor up and down pipe.i have the ECM,harness and everything else.The miles are unkown on themotor but it ran perfect and was my daily before i took the car apart.its a 85 motor "hot air" im located in central florida zip 33870
contact @
japsw20@earthlink.net
on aim at japSW20
or by by phone at (305)467-8978 ( my name is ronny)

Attachments

• reg motor.JPG
    reg motor.JPG
    37.5 KB · Views: 623
Is there any shaft play in the turbo? How much do you want for the turbo? Also is there a little metal heat shield attatched to the front side of the passenger side valve cover. It covers the spark plug wires and protects them from the heat of he up pipe.

my85grandnation said:
Is there any shaft play in the turbo? How much do you want for the turbo? Also is there a little metal heat shield attatched to the front side of the passenger side valve cover. It covers the spark plug wires and protects them from the heat of he up pipe.
the turbo has a lil bit of shaft play,it held boost good though,when i took it apart to polish the compressor housing there wasnt very much oil in it either,i dont have that heat shield part your talking about.Im taking offers on everything..

you could strip it down to a longblock, add turbo return line and use it as a 87 driveline. Been there done that.

I need a new breather as my K&N one falls out of the holder thing that turns into the valve cover. Yours fit nice and snug? Take $10 shipped to 53916? -Nick.

1QUICK85 said:
I need a new breather as my K&N one falls out of the holder thing that turns into the valve cover. Yours fit nice and snug? Take $10 shipped to 53916? -Nick.
you talking about the lil filter that fits on the filler neck? if so ill check up on it when i head to the shop

1QUICK85 said:
I need the filler neck with the filter. Thanks.
the fille rneck is in perfect shape,the breather on top fits on but not snug,i never had it fall off on me though

alec296 said:
do you have the wiring harness from under dash with diag link connector?
andy
I do,but im going to reuse it,i do have the motor harness.The filler neck is sold,stil got everything else including a factory driveshaft.

Whats up with the way the turbo is mounted? Did you have it running like that? -Nick.

1QUICK85 said:
Whats up with the way the turbo is mounted? Did you have it running like that? -Nick.
i was going to run it where its at(diferent exhaust housing though) but I just want a plain ol carbed motor since the car isnt really built to run (convertible regal)

Matt Golden said:
sent you mail
havent recieved it :confused: but need ths motor out of my yard,someone make me a offer for everything with tranny,will let go for cheaper