You can type here any text you want

Pcv goodbye

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

nat86

e9fb090bc9783603065ca1c53ba6227a.jpg
76ebe0a998bdf2b8fea2646d2ccb8219.jpg
2e73b69c60d5c2458a275519d3e9b2be.jpg
8d21db8c8b9c8ca3834774be797dd6cc.jpg
I have a baffle already welded underneath the intake manifold where the PCV valve goes decided to go an fittings and just run it down to the catch can

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Very nice looking set up. The passenger side fuel rail is missing a bolt though. :D

I am pro pcv kinda guy. I won't into the logic but I will say get ready for some new cologne.

There is really no reason to have a hose to the pcv grommet either. The valve cover lines would take care of it.

The use of a pcv is terribly misunderstood. The pro's out way the con's. Do some research.

Rick

Valvoline VR1 has a fresh bouquet, with a crisp finish.

..................The use of a pcv is terribly misunderstood. The pro's out way the con's. Do some research........Rick

Rick, I would like to know your comments about the pro. and con's.

My comment and concern about the set up Jared is using is that I do not see a source of fresh air into the crankcase to replace the fumes that are being evacuated?

We have some 10.0 street builds that have the PCV blocked and vents on the valve covers with internal baffles to prevent oil fumes getting to the breathers, but allow air into the engine.

On other street builds we still use VC baffles and one under the PCV, and just let it vent to a container or the atmosphere, and both of these methods work well with these builds.

Very nice looking set up. The passenger side fuel rail is missing a bolt though. :D

I am pro pcv kinda guy. I won't into the logic but I will say get ready for some new cologne.

There is really no reason to have a hose to the pcv grommet either. The valve cover lines would take care of it.

The use of a pcv is terribly misunderstood. The pro's out way the con's. Do some research.

Rick
If you notice I was missing a bolt did you notice I was missing injectors LOL

If you notice I was missing a bolt did you notice I was missing injectors LOL

I almost said something about the bolt and noticed the injectors so I didnt say anything lol. Awesome car man

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

I almost said something about the bolt and noticed the injectors so I didnt say anything lol. Awesome car man

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk
Thanks I'm waiting for my 225 atomizer injectors tomorrow

Damn, 225s. To much power for me..

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

What pressure do you see with that 20/50? It's what I use and I see 40-45 at hot idle
I change it when it starts to cool down 10:30 during the summer when it's hot I get about 40 on 20.50

e9fb090bc9783603065ca1c53ba6227a.jpg
76ebe0a998bdf2b8fea2646d2ccb8219.jpg
2e73b69c60d5c2458a275519d3e9b2be.jpg
8d21db8c8b9c8ca3834774be797dd6cc.jpg
I have a baffle already welded underneath the intake manifold where the PCV valve goes decided to go an fittings and just run it down to the catch can

My GOD! What a beautiful ,well thought out and well set up engine!! Awesome! Bet that thing will beat anything on the road! That is serious business!!!!!

Envy, envy, envy! Great job! If that were my engine, I'd throw the hood away permanently!!

Bruce '87 Grand National

My GOD! What a beautiful ,well thought out and well set up engine!! Awesome! Bet that thing will beat anything on the road! That is serious business!!!!!

Envy, envy, envy! Great job! If that were my engine, I'd throw the hood away permanently!!

Bruce '87 Grand National
Thanks buddy its definitely not perfect by any means but thank you

Thanks buddy its definitely not perfect by any means but thank you

You're welcome....you well deserve the praise! It's just awesome! (I'm now starting to cry as mine in no way looks nor runs like yours......excuse me, got to get a box of Kleenex:cry::rolleyes: and then go wax my Yugo.)

Bruce '87 Grand National

Back