You can type here any text you want

Perf parts, Good condition tails,5 piece spoiler, and more!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Daniel Jost

Squirtin six
I will do the best I can describing the parts for sale. If you want more pictures of a part feel free to ask, texting would be my ideal form of sending pictures. All prices are plus shipping and negotiable unless otherwise stated. All the pictures are in the photo bucket link below. Feel free to make offers.

http://s968.photobucket.com/user/jostdj/library/

6) Throttle cable 27K mile, $20

7) Stock 27K mile interior parts (See picture), let me know what you want I don't want to list the parts. $?

8) Stock 3rd Brake Light, Good Condition $25

10) Stock Rear Defog switch, $10

12) 2 GM flex fuel sensors 1 ford flex fuel sensor W/pigtail, These are yard pulls and I have used several of them for Flex fuel swaps on stand alone computer setups and they work great! $55 Each

13) Stock Harmonic Balancer, Great condition $65

14) Auto gauge 3.5" Tach, worked well $25

17) Aeromotive A1000, Works well just upgraded to bigger fuelab, low miles $200 Shipped

18) Kirbans Billet Fuel Pressure Regulator, A little oxidation but works well $55 Shipped-SOLD

19) MAF Translator PRO, What is pictured comes with it, it worked well when removed for stand alone ECM. I have the harness to hook it up and the data cable for your laptop. You will have to contact Bob Bailey or Full Throttle Speed for a chip to fit your combo and to get the software/firmware/instructions for this, currently Firmware 4.40. $190 Shipped-SOLD

1st in line pending pics

11) Stock Tail Light Pair 27K mile GN, These are in good condition black out trim and would look good on a restoration or a GN with wore tail lights. $150

Bryan

Bryan, there are pictures in the photo bucket link. If you would like more please PM with specifics and a cell or email.

WHITE T- Your PM showed up and when I went to click on it, it disappeared can you please re-send.

Thanks, Dan

Thanks, Dan....I saw the pic link after I posted. Are you going to BG ?

Bryan

I'll take the turbo shield and shifter handle.How do you want to be paid?Shipped to 38654

My I have a pic of the flex fuel sensor gm and are u going to bowling green. #25six-41two-839four thanks tim.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

My I have a pic of the flex fuel sensor gm and are u going to bowling green. #25six-41two-839four thanks tim.

There are pictures of the three I have in the link I have attached. I will not be making it to BG

Thanks ,Dan

K I just could not pull it up.

Back