a1031.jpg

a1032.jpg

a1034.jpg

a1035.jpg

a1036.jpg

a1045.jpg

a1048.jpg

a1049.jpg

Damn John, That is nice work. I didn't know you could use exhaust pipe for a roll cage.

:eek: :biggrin:

Thats sweet! I like how the tubes are tucked nice and tight to the interior, and you didn't cut the dash for the A-pillar tubes. I bet if you painted it GN grey you wouldn't notice it at first glance. Very nice work.

You would think. But painting it semi gloss black really makes it hard to see from the outside or the car.

sweet. i really like the way you did it in the trunk. cant even tell its there.

Wow! That has to be one the best custom fit bars I've seen. Excellent job.

Looks good.... has anyone ever considered modifying the arm rest on the door so you didnt have to kick that door bar in so far? All the cars I've sat in seem uncomfortable with the bar like that. I'm trying to come up with a trick way to mod the arm rest to address this issue.

COST? Thats the most "streetable" legal cage I have seen so far... Also what's a cage like good down to? I found out this weekend that a straight 6pt bar was good for 9.99... or at least it was good at Houston Raceway park, and they are very strict.

Wow, that's tight. Nice clean lines. I like how the bars in the trunk is hidden by the carpet. Nice work.

Awesome work!! I'm going to save the pictures from this thread to show the builder just what I want mine to look like, with swingouts being the only change. Very nice work! :eek:

Thanks.
It's good down to 8.50's.
If you are interested send a pm. Things that will affect the price are: if I r&r the interior, if I paint it, and if you want me to avoid going through the rear speaker holes (which makes life a little harder).

Also, it's been awhile since I've done one of these. I'd like to hear what YOU paid from those who have had one done (6 and 8/10 pt.), with the prices of steel these days. I want to remain competitive, without undercutting myself. It's alot of work to do one of these things, but I enjoy it.

Also, I have my templates saves, so if you want one, it will be like this, unless otherwise specified.

Hell, my chrome-molly 6 point cost me $850 back in the late 1990's....and that was a buddy deal. The dude who did it said that anyone else was $1200! It was beautiful and the workmanship was second to none. With the price of metal today I can't imagine what the same thing would cost!