Pics of a GNX we re-created

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow

someone is sure impressed with themselves!

now where was that MB forum?

I'm sure they will be impressed with you.

I'M SURE NOT!

What about the cost of repair for an expensive euro car vs. the cost of repair for a plain jane 87GN?

I know you will probably say an expensive euro car will last 3x as long a a plain jane 87GN...

But my GN has 160k+ miles on the stock / unopened engine and it starts up everyday...

just sayin'...

I had

A nice mb hit the side of one of my cars last year .he was pulling out of a liquor store the front of his car shattered in a milloin chunks of plastic just bent the bumper on my american muscle german cars are not the best in the world just some of the most costly plastic cars made. Get a tune up for two grand and lets go racing ..

I'm sure there are MB collector cars out there (which ones i'm unsure, MB gullwing 380 SL for one?).

The new AMG's E63, S63, S65 et al are Bling Bling I LOVE them. IMHO they have dismal resale value, parts and service are $$$$$, and i wouldn't want to own out of warranty.

The BMW, MB, Ferrari, Corvette tax certainly applies here.

I'd still want a mint GNX, mint GNX Clone, Mint 87 GN, Mint 93 to 98 Supra Turbo, Mint 70 Chevelle SS. Something that if at least doesn't appreciate in value at least holds its' intrinsic value over time whether i drive it or not..:cool:

the AMG's are bulletproof...cost of repairs less then most

I have spent more money on my Dodge Ram truck and My Escalade then my 95k supercar in any repairs

The glass in the cars are double think....they truly are built as rocks....after owning well over 20 of them I should know....

#329...that is the badge on my car...

Please try to find this GNX....lmao.... because it doesnt exist anymore...

it is an original ASC 329 number I out on the car when I GOT IT..... THE 023 WAS taken off....

after owning 20 of them?

I have spent more money on my Dodge Ram truck and My Escalade then my 95k supercar in any repairs

The glass in the cars are double think....they truly are built as rocks....after owning well over 20 of them I should know....

slow learner?
a fool and his money are soon parted!
" but it impresses the crack ho's"

thanks for the laugh!:biggrin::biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.