Pics of Moly Roll cage

Sweet cage. If you don't mind, how much was the tubing?

HE charged 2600 for everything,This included removing the interior,notching all panels and carpet,and he supplied and installed a window net fro that price also.

Ive seen alot of job done and he goes the extra way making new patch panels and all.
You really need to see this up close.

Sweet cage. If you don't mind, how much was the tubing?
He didnt tell me what the actual cost of materials was but he stated that buying chrome moly tubing in CT was $17/ft.:eek: . He said he got a much better deal buying bulk form MI and having it trailered in. So plan on at least $15/ft if you were to buy a small quantity of tubing and got a good deal on it.

He also built jigs to bend the tubing for a Regal so that DIY's could do their own installs. Not something id want to try myself after seeing how nicely he welded this one in and made nice clean patches. There are some other locals who are over $3k for one if you bring them a car with no interior. I have absolutely no regrets about this and would rec him to anyone who wants any kind of fabbing done.

He also built jigs to bend the tubing for a Regal so that DIY's could do their own installs. I have absolutely no regrets about this and would rec him to anyone who wants any kind of fabbing done.

He isnt currently ready for the DIY kits,But if there is enough interest he can be.Remember Moly needs to be tigged.
Also If you think Brian car is nice,Go to his homepage and look at the work hes done.28 years old and he amazing.

Who's going to paint it?

BTW looks good.

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

Not exactly sure at this time. Ive been put on the back burner again this year. I wanted to get it done over 2 years ago. Its funny how even when you have the $ it still doesnt always go as planned. Im not tying the car up all damn spring, summer, and fall so it can get the needed paint. PM me with any body guys that you feel would be acceptable in the CT area. The car will need to be media blasted down to the bare metal including the door jambs. Im all set on the doors. I already have two mint doors that are sittimng in my basement waiting to be installed.

Not exactly sure at this time. Ive been put on the back burner again this year. I wanted to get it done over 2 years ago. Its funny how even when you have the $ it still doesnt always go as planned. Im not tying the car up all damn spring, summer, and fall so it can get the needed paint. PM me with any body guys that you feel would be acceptable in the CT area. The car will need to be media blasted down to the bare metal including the door jambs. Im all set on the doors. I already have two mint doors that are sittimng in my basement waiting to be installed.

Hey Balls deep,Hes talking about who painting the cage dumbass:biggrin:

He isnt currently ready for the DIY kits,But if there is enough interest he can be.Remember Moly needs to be tigged.
Also If you think Brian car is nice,Go to his homepage and look at the work hes done.28 years old and he amazing.

Does he have a price yet for this?I would be interested.

Thanks
Dennis

Hey Balls deep,Hes talking about who painting the cage dumbass:biggrin:

Ill hire you for that dumbass! You were always good with a can of spray paint:biggrin: Home Depot might not carry Krylon so you might be SOL. Ive never known a racer who bought so many parts at Home Depot. Id bet Otto could build a monster with nothing but good old Home Depot:biggrin: