Pics of Moly Roll cage

How far into CT is his shop?

Its located off RTE 8 in Seymour.
He is awesome with time also,He takes the car and does it!
No dragging out crap and excuses.
Mainly because he takes teh car when he knows he has time to do it.
Go there,There are a few cars that you might not find on his sight the people are keeping low key.(10.5 tire guys);)

You want mild steel he charges 100 less.He will tig weld everything wether its
mild or chro moly.
So for 100 bucks more it isnt worth not saving the weight

Thats the best fitting on the net in a Buick that I have seen, raise the rear part a little behind the rear side window and make it a swing out with the right fittings along with lowering the side bar to the top (not above) the door and for fit and everyday "usability" I would say it doesn't get any better.

PS: most of the welds look good but a few of the hard to get to ones could be improved along with some areas on the sealing plates but overall a good job! He looks like he is right handed?

Thats one of the best fitting on the net in a Buick that I have seen, raise the rear part a little behind the rear side window and make it a swing out with the right fittings and for fit and everyday "usability" I would say it doesn't get any better.

PS: most of the welds look good but a few of the hard to get to ones could be improved along with some areas on the sealing plates but overall a good job!

The pics dont do the welds justice at all,They are real nice,As far as the rear bars
You can get much more angle on them and still get them thru the deck and down into the frame.

Those welds look tight! The bars are tight to the lines of the car vs. those crappy other cages you see. That dude does nice work!