Pics of new engine in progress

Alky V6

Let's go racing, boyz!
I'm getting this resizing thing figured out.

Attachments

• IMGP0140_resize.JPG
    IMGP0140_resize.JPG
    91.4 KB · Views: 271
Jimminy crickets...
What size turbo are you going to be running with that bad sun of a gun?
One word

WICKED!

BW

Currently, I'm running an old Turbonetics T76, Q trim, .82 AR. I've been looking into going with a T91. I like the surge boundry on the 91. Particularly important with a small displacement engine. I'm maxing out the 76.

wow im suprise Don to see that my video was the one to make it one your site, cOOL! I wish I could keep my temper under wraps when I break my GN :)

BTW thanks for doing my Tranny a few years ago, it still runs strong!

XxDarkSidexX said:
wow im suprise Don to see that my video was the one to make it one your site, cOOL! I wish I could keep my temper under wraps when I break my GN :)

BTW thanks for doing my Tranny a few years ago, it still runs strong!

When I blow an engine, I am immediately planning the next. Putting them together is what I enjoy most. Although, I must admit, I could save more money if I stop pushing the limit.

Ahhh what the heck! WFO!!!

Don,

You may want to check out the GT5591 if they have been modified to work with the larger ci motors. The last time I checked they wer not using them on motors over 3.5 liters. I think the turbine side would work better with the v-6.

Thanks John. I'll look into that. I'm unfamiliar with the designations these days. Still living in the old Turbonetic days. I assume Precision would be a good source?

DonWG said:
Thanks John. I'll look into that. I'm unfamiliar with the designations these days. Still living in the old Turbonetic days. I assume Precision would be a good source?

Don,

It is sold by Precision and I think it is a Garrett Garage Unit.
I think Harry might be tweaking these.
Good for around 1600 plus hp.