You can type here any text you want

pics of new tires and wheels

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Mark Parks

I bought these Beyern wheels from Elementwheels.com. They are 18X8.5 +15 offset with 225X 45 tires all the way around.
I just wanted something different. They are BMW 5X120mm wheels BUT they bolted right up.
Let me know what you think.

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 587
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 585
I hope those are load range XL tires (95/96), otherwise, they don't meet the load capacity for the car :eek:

How much did the wheels run you, if I may ask ??

Sorry Mark, but Im not liking the wheels. The offset on them makes it look like a wheel for a front wheel drive car....

All comments appreciated!!!! I just wanted something different from all the others,but to each their own!!!!!!!

+15 was the LEAST offset offered. The mesh wheel is difficult to find in an offset to fit the GN's besides the TTA wheel.

The mesh wheel is difficult to find in an offset to fit the GN's besides the TTA wheel.

That's why I asked how much they were. They actually look similar to the Boze Pro Touring wheels I run. But I know the Boze are a little pricey.:biggrin:

$1411.02 delivered with tires mounted and balanced

That explains alot. Finding that type of wheel at a reasonable price is the tough part. My wheels and tires were double that. :eek: But, they were Exactly what I wanted.

I think your wheels look Great. :biggrin:
But I do worry the tires are too small.
Good luck with them. :cool:

That explains alot. Finding that type of wheel at a reasonable price is the tough part. My wheels and tires were double that. :eek: But, they were Exactly what I wanted.

I think your wheels look Great. :biggrin:
But I do worry the tires are too small.
Good luck with them. :cool:

The tires are wider and as tall as the stock size tires.

i like the rims. but you should put atleast a 245/45 at all 4 corners.

The tires are wider and as tall as the stock size tires.

They are a little wider, and the same height, yes.
But, the wheels are 3" bigger, so the tires hold about half as much air, which reduces the load capacity. Here, a car will not pass inspection with tires with a load rating of 91, when the car came with load rating 95 tires originally.

I know you may think I'm being a jerk, but I just don't want you to have problems. One of my many previous jobs was BFG Tire Tech.

If they are XL rated tires, 95 rated, then you would be OK. But they look like RS-A's which are made in a 91 rating.
Again, good luck, and I do really Like the wheels.:biggrin:

Wider tires will change the whole look and it will look much better...notice how the tires are leanin back from the wheels and they are just askin for curb rash...Wider rear wheels imo would look better also so you have a wider lip in the back then youd be all set...

Back