You can type here any text you want

pics with cars that have draglites???

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

bluehair

anyone have pics of there cars with draglites on them, found a cheap set here local and wondered what they would look like on my wh1 designer...

25k miles :)

Attachments

• med copy gn.jpg
    med copy gn.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 1,306
hey guys whats the back spacing and size of your rear wheels and tires? thanks...both look good!

With a 15 x 8 rim and a 3.5 back spacing you will not have any problems with a tire that is 275 wide. I have also seen 15 x 8.5 with a 4 inch back spacing no probs what so ever. Mine are 15 x 8 with the 3.5 back spacing.

15x8 w/4.5 BS. I'm not mentioning the tire size :o I wish Mickey Thompson would hurry up!

Attachments

• My T 005.jpg
    My T 005.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 470
With a 15 x 8 rim and a 3.5 back spacing you will not have any problems with a tire that is 275 wide. I have also seen 15 x 8.5 with a 4 inch back spacing no probs what so ever. Mine are 15 x 8 with the 3.5 back spacing.

Yeah as long as the tire is 26 inches tall.I have a 28 inch tall tire with 15x8 Draglite's with a 3.5 inch back spacing and I have air bags.If I lose air in those bags the tire will hit the quarter panel especially when going over bumps.

Yeah as long as the tire is 26 inches tall.I have a 28 inch tall tire with 15x8 Draglite's with a 3.5 inch back spacing and I have air bags.If I lose air in those bags the tire will hit the quarter panel especially when going over bumps.

track i run a 28x10.5 on a 10" rim with 4.5" bs.

as you see my car in my sig, is a hooser quick time pro 27x11 on a 8" rim with 3.5" bs. and yes, they work very well on the street!! :eek:

track i run a 28x10.5 on a 10" rim with 4.5" bs.

as you see my car in my sig, is a hooser quick time pro 27x11 on a 8" rim with 3.5" bs. and yes, they work very well on the street!! :eek:

On the track i don't think I would have a problem with my 275/60-15 BFG Drag radials.On the street though they have hit the quarter panel when hitting bumps.I never knew it was happening until I looked at the tire 's one day weeks later.The 27 Inch tall tire might be a safer bet for my car.

T-SPOOL & 86BRICK your cars look great. I love how low they sit. Makes me really want to paint my GN silver. Thanks for the insperation.

very very nice.....me likey. the wheels this cat has local for sale is 10" in rear with 4.5 backspacing, but im not a fan of wheels and tires sticking out past fenderwell, i like them tucked in. so i was wondering on draglites and 10" wheel if that would stick out??? and could i fit a 26x10.5 on it? et street or is that stretching it too far?

Back