pitt /west pa july meet

GNocide

rumors of my death are greatly exaggerated
anyone besides me and studmonkey have a day and date they would like to meet?

we have quaker steak and lube in cranberry for studmonkeys vote.

we can meet at the starlight cruise or Pittsburgh raceway or flashlight drags-doesn't have to be a restraunt /

we had the cars out in nice weather in june with matt from gbg, myself,welby,evaddave and joe.

Fuel pump went back to Magnafuel:mad: again. 1 month and leaking again out of vent. Promised to have back by next Thursday. Next Saturday, Sunday, or afternoon for the following weekend works best for me. Won't drive the car over 20 miles from home. North Hills to the flashlight drags at the airport is fine. Rather be at Quakersteak & Lube but whatever you decide is fine.

The Studmonkeys have spoken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

Is the starlight cruise the one at the church? Rt 19 wexford every Friday night. That would work next week.:smile: :smile: :smile: :cool:

if it ain't sat or sun this month
im 99% out because ill be out of state for job

86 GN girl you going to test and tune Wensday? Let me know, will come up too. Not the car for another week. Anyone have a truck for a tow to the track? I have a trailer. Will pay for gas entry, food, beer, ect.

86 GN girl you going to test and tune Wensday? Let me know, will come up too. Not the car for another week. Anyone have a truck for a tow to the track? I have a trailer. Will pay for gas entry, food, beer, ect.

I'm hoping to go Wednesday. I've been trying to get the new setup tuned. It got rained out this past week and the week before the track timing system broke after 3 passes on the car.:mad: I'll let you know. I'll ask around about the truck thing for you. Ours is being used for my GN.:biggrin:

I'll be at Quaker Steak & Lube Sunday the 29th., around 12:00 noon. Weather permitting? Be there if you like, I'll be the one with the unmistakable looking GN. If not outside then inside eating wings and drinking a couple beers.:smile: Later

Anyone coming up??????????

Sorry, I must have missed the post. I would have been there.

Are you going to the track this Wednesday? I'll be there, the weather is to be good finally. Do you still need a truck to tow you there? Let me know, I may know some one for you.