pitt/ west pa march meet

It likes to drink to much.:biggrin: C16 isnt cheap. Plus last time I drove it to the track on the way home,5 min from the track, I lost my brakes (PM went) and I had to drive the turnpike all the way home like that. It only goes there if its trailered to and from.

You should bring the kids, trick or treating starts at 7 for them.

Which car uses C16? Not your low mileage GN. What day is the trick or treat? I have to work 3-11 and 11-7 on sat :frown: .

The low mile one uses C16. Cant bring myself to put an Alky kit on it.:redface:

Trick or treat is tomorrow @ 7pm. Sucks you have to work, your kids would have had a blast. They are giving a trophy to the best costume, I think, and best decorated trailer, etc. I heard they had a blast last year and our track got most of Salems people this year.

The low mile one uses C16. Cant bring myself to put an Alky kit on it.:redface:

Trick or treat is tomorrow @ 7pm. Sucks you have to work, your kids would have had a blast. They are giving a trophy to the best costume, I think, and best decorated trailer, etc. I heard they had a blast last year and our track got most of Salems people this year.

What kind of times are you running with your car? I have not put race gas in my car in over 2 years. Alky all the way. I want to get it to the track before the end of the year to see what it will run on alky and drag radials. I would be real happy with some 11.30's in full street trim:cool:

You could install an alky kit without cutting your car up, you would be able to drive it more with pump gas, save $$$ on O2 sensors and save alot of $$$$ not using C-16.

Well so far 12.70@111 with a 1.88 60'. I need to improve my 60' and we are still tunning it. I had the TA49 put on and 009 injecters. Everytime we went to the track to tune it the weather was 95 degrees or the timing system broke. Next I want to upgrade the converter to help on the 60'. I'll have it there in a few weeks to get an official time for the year and some fine tunning. Boy the car will love this cool air.

What all do you have done to yours now?

It's all stock:eek: j/k

TE 62 turbo, Houston 3" DP, CAS V4 i/c, 60# inj, SMC alky kit, LS1 MAF with translator and extender chip, intank double pumper, Precision 3200 RPM lockup converter. That's about it.

Track schedule:

Oct,20 2007 Test n Tune w/ .500 Pro Tree Bracket Race
Gates open 10 AM
Time Trials 11-4 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oct,21 2007 Test n Tune w/ Gamblers Race
Gates open 10 AM
Time Trials 11-4 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oct,27 2007 Test n Tune w/ .500 Pro Tree Bracket Race
Gates open 10 AM
Time Trials 11-4 PM
Plus Stock / Superstock

Oct,28 2007 Test n Tune w/ Gamblers Race
Gates open 10 AM
Time Trials 11-4 PM

Nov,3 2007 Test n Tune w/ Gamblers Race
Gates open 10 AM
Time Trials 11-4 PM

Nov,10 2007 Test n Tune w/ Gamblers Race
Last day of Racing
Gates open 10 AM
Time Trials 11-4 PM
Also Auto Parts Flea Market and Swap Meet