pitt/ west pa march meet

matt in greensburg wants the 31st because of some big parts-a-rama in oh10 on the 25th.

Greg give me a call or PM me on a date and time. Will be there. Hope your boy liked the car. Not just mine the 1/100 white GNX:smile: We drinkin beer right. I got some ideas for some things. Can't wait to meet some of you.

Lets see now??????
The 31st.
Quaker Steak & Lube
Century 111 mall
Correct?
Will be there.
March, forgot that one!

Hi, I'm from Berwick, Pa, and I have a good friend who ownes a chassis dyno here in Berwick, i'm sure I could get a real good deal. it would be cool to get a few Buick guys to lay down some #s. He's a newer F-body guy, but likes GN's also. Let me know if a few of you want to check it out.

are you coming to the meet?

we wil discuss a dyno day there

where is berwick?
hybridynamics in youngwood or speed nation i sp are the dynos im awre of

I'd like to make it out, but at the rate I'm going, the car will still be ripped apart with me trying to figure out why the front end is sitting so damned crooked....arrrrrgggghhhhhhh

I'd like to make it out, but at the rate I'm going, the car will still be ripped apart with me trying to figure out why the front end is sitting so damned crooked....arrrrrgggghhhhhhh

you dont have to bring your car to attend...

if it rains im taking the typhoon.

and mat from gbg is going again far as i know

look forward to go but before i go i have some extra buick diecast if anyone is interested!! i have some dub city i think green,gray,and 2 tone have to look!!

you dont have to bring your car to attend...

Yeah, but I'll probably be elbows deep into fixing it :D . Gonna put need upper A-arm bushings in tomorrow, and new coils.... Who knows what I'll be fixing in a week :D

gearhead 9 9 -do you still need that muffler??
will you or somebody bring a laptop to scan my car?
if its nice-that is