pitt/ west pa march meet

gearhead 9 9 -do you still need that muffler??
will you or somebody bring a laptop to scan my car?
if its nice-that is

Actually, I need the whole exhaust. If I can find a THDP, I'll take that too.

Lookin' for a hood also.

I'll have a laptop and cable. :biggrin:

I might be a litle late, :frown: my wife works till 1PM and I have to wait so she can watch our son.

POSSIBILITY on hood from matt or bill .
shawn had some nice ones for a while too

Nice to meet you guys... I don't remember a single name, sorry. I'm horrible at it. I was too outnumbered by black cars :D

Sorry that i could'nt make it started back to work this week and put a long day in today (Saturday) with my friend Jack Hammer for 9 hours. That s@cks!!!!

well the dirty dozen again

we had 12 show
&
gn row -our own car show turned quite a few onlookers.

new people adam and bill from north hunt
and mark from gbg
thanks also bj, greg, dom, joe,beeohbee,jason

new thread to follow for april..................geah

100_0641.jpg

100_0642.jpg

100_0645.jpg

100_0644.jpg

100_0643.jpg

100_0646.jpg

100_0647.jpg

Whats Up Greg

Wish i coulda come by but new schedule sux bigg azzzzzzz......had mine out today for a burn...man i was waiting and waiting...now gonna snow for sure..we all got to go to track together......maybe test tune night?....get it together....you gotta run that thing and quit waxing it...and the car too!

Wish i coulda come by but new schedule sux bigg azzzzzzz......had mine out today for a burn...man i was waiting and waiting...now gonna snow for sure..we all got to go to track together......maybe test tune night?....get it together....you gotta run that thing and quit waxing it...and the car too!

sup joe!! i hope to see u at the next meet!! i still need a few things done before track time!! u belive i owned this thing 5yrs already!!! and there is always time for waxing!! the car gets done tooo!!

Are we going to try for another fall meet like last year? If we do it soon enough we could have a good showing of turbo cars:cool:

JC

good idea

who's up for end of Oct and where do you guys want to go? im open

hopefully ill have my springs on by then.

Just a thought but TNT is on Saturdays at the track starting Oct 22, I think. I can double check if interested.

Pittsburgh Raceway Park - this weekend

Ladies and Gents,

Ghosts Goblins & Gearheads is this weekend @ PRP! If the weather holds up, this would be a great place to meet! Maybe I will trailer my car up there since it still isnt finished! :) right.... Anywho, just a thought for the day...

Chris

Anyone going as Vader? I'll be there but not with the GN. There is no room on the trailer for it with 2 Jr. Dragsters.:frown: