pitt/ west pa march meet

GNocide

rumors of my death are greatly exaggerated
alright
post up dates times and locations
then we will take the majority vote and do another meet

thanks in advance

Any weekend in March is good for me except the 10th and 11th. Any place is fine with me.

Just as a suggestion, we could all get together for a track rental or a dyno rental for the day kind of thing. We would need alot of people involved in that to make it worth it. But that would need to be more in to April when the rain finally breaks. Just a thought.

we could group together a track rental as they are expensive-test and tune is cheap
i know the owners of hybridynamics in youngwood for a dyno day possibility

march we are just looking to get the cars out-maybe

Dyno day sounds cool, I'd like to see what it's got once I get my alky hooked up. Can't wait for spring :D

Next get together...

I am cool for anything. Dyno day seems interesting.

I just signed my little boy up for Tee Ball :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: and guess who got talked into being an assistant coach? :rolleyes: I'll give you 3 guesses and the 1st 2 don't count. Anyway, they said things will be starting most likely the 24th of March, possibly the 31st.

I guess that means any weekend before the 24th for me. If that does not work for everyone, then I guess I'll just see you at the track some time.:cool:

Joe

you dont coach both days sat and sun all day from lunch through dinner do ya?

im fine for whatever whenever-car will be out mar 21 if weather cooperates

Didn't make it

Sorry I couldn't make the lunch. I was really looking forward to meeting others near me who have the same vice i do. I was already to go--when the phone rang. It was my Girl's teacher who needed to speak with me, (for an hour. :rolleyes: ) Anyway I would like to join in for the next one. Please let me know when and where.

Thanks,

Evaddave

you dont coach both days sat and sun all day from lunch through dinner do ya?

im fine for whatever whenever-car will be out mar 21 if weather cooperates

No I don't. Problem is I don't know what day or what time yet.:mad:

If the 24th or 25th is the best for everyone else, then so be it. Maybe I'll get lucky and be able to do both.:biggrin:

Did you get Tuner Pro loaded yet?

Joe

No I don't. Problem is I don't know what day or what time yet.:mad:

If the 24th or 25th is the best for everyone else, then so be it. Maybe I'll get lucky and be able to do both.:biggrin:

Did you get Tuner Pro loaded yet?

Joe

not yet on tuner pro:confused:

Doesnt matter to me where we go! You know, and I am going off on a tangent here, someone needs to open a restaurant that has nothing but Turbo Buick memorbilia in it! How cool would that be? :cool: We can call it "Spooled" or something like that... Ok, I shall stop snacking on leaded paint chips now... :smile:

Anyways, I am thinking that Sundays would be easier for a lot of people. As far as I know, the 25th of March works for me.

Tee-ball... Joe, how could you coach Tee-ball when prime GN weather is lerking around the corner? Have I not taught you anything? Next you will tell us that you got "talked" into taking ballet lessons with your wife! Sissy! :biggrin: Do they make tutus in our sizes....

Chris

Tee-ball... Joe, how could you coach Tee-ball when prime GN weather is lerking around the corner? Have I not taught you anything? Next you will tell us that you got "talked" into taking ballet lessons with your wife! Sissy! :biggrin: Do they make tutus in our sizes....

Chris

Let's see what you taught me... Not to eat paint chips, you WANT to wear a tutu and you can't find your way to Hooters for wings.;) I'll stop here 'cause my pappy told me never to get in a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent. :biggrin:

Quakersteak sounds good to me.

yes and so far it qs & lube on the 25 th at century 51

unless more people want to go somewhere else

joe got progam tuner installed thanks-
need cable though

lets go 130 to allow for people to get out of church/family obligations

the 25th is sunday

im purposing the 31st which is the next sat-

any objections or is the 25th better for the majority??

btw
thanks joe