pittsburgh members!!!!

Thanks for posting the pics for me Stacie! Thank you for the compliments as well! You are the best! :D

Gnocide,

Car looks good! Definately like the interior kit! Hey, if you lioke the way my intercooler pipes turned out, I could get yours redone as well. My buddy actuall powdercoated mine... look like they are polished aluminum dont they? He is that good! :eek: Let me know if you would be interested. He is cheap and has a great turn around time. That goes for everyone that lives on our "ranch"!

Chris

:D

thanks but ive already used aircraft stripper and had a good freind paint them.

powdercoating will definatly last longer and looks great, i may have to have my custom asc rare line lock bracket done though:cool:

bills car is gonna be realy nice when its done and as for shawn beware he'll take your money and run. Ya he built a few fast cars but he is still the worst bussiness man i ever met. The tunning shawn dose to these cars is no big big deal any of you could do it if you can turn a wrench. Dont be fooled hes not that good and he will give you the run around when you need something. Just beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone else has seen the light:eek:

John,

Yea... it is! :biggrin: Just barely fits under the nose. I know you were but dont want to discount anyone! :smile:

As far as Stage's comments, I feel bad but I would have to say that I agree. In the beginning, he treated me pretty good but it got to the point where I could not get a hold of him no matter what I did. Just got annoying to the point where I took my business elsewhere.

Gnocide,

You let me know if you want it done. We will take care of ya!

Chris

what we need is a monthly meet at a food/beer establishment-

one right now in the middle of winter would help take the edge off

i agree with canut if we all get togather that would be great. We need a club for all of us here in pittsburgh. We could also help each other out than instead of giving our hard earned money to shawn cause he thinks hes the only game in town. Ive done all the work to my car myself and i know you guys are capable also.

stagemonster, where are you from and what kind of TR do you have?

I think a meeting place would be great. I just attended one last night with another group of car guys. Everyone post up you location in the Burgh and maybe we can come up with a central meeting point? LMK

I saw that you posted about a stage motor elsewhere on here. How many stage motors do you have? What kind of parts do you have? What are you selling?

Iam not selling trying to get all my parts to put to gather mine. I see you dont like shawn to much either. Did he screw you over too

No he has never screwed me. I've just never bought dealt with him and he has never touched my car. I did just try to buy a 4.1 oil pan from him recently. But he never got back to me, imagine that:rolleyes:

He sold me a balancer with a bent interupter ring on it and it broke my crank sensor so he gave me another and it was fine . Than i bought a front timming cover off of him and the water channel leaked and filled my oil pan with water. I was lucky it didnt damage my motor but i had to buy another cover and change the oil a couple of times before running it and when i tryed contacting him he would not awnser the phone or pm's

well the meet

im in north huntingdon and have an 87 gn

ps
im not bashing anyone-i already have lots of enemys

I think I may be the newest GN owner. Just got mine 9 hours ago. HA! 87 GN astroroof, power everything. I'm from the south hills also.

I really never got "screwed" over by him but like all you guys said, he is very hard u never to get a hold of and youy never get a return email or phone call. Oh well....

Anyways... I am definately in for meeting somewhere. I have 2 locations... I live in Jeannette but my "little bundle of joy" is sitting in my garage in Greensburg.

Looking forward to meeting you guys. John, I know that I already met you but looking forward to seeing you again. (met @ 2005 BPG's)

Chris

When we meet again forgive me because I am terrible with names and such.:frown:

When and if we all get together we need name tags with our screen names on them also.

He sold me a balancer with a bent interupter ring on it and it broke my crank sensor so he gave me another and it was fine . Than i bought a front timming cover off of him and the water channel leaked and filled my oil pan with water. I was lucky it didnt damage my motor but i had to buy another cover and change the oil a couple of times before running it and when i tryed contacting him he would not awnser the phone or pm's

Damn your real lucky that you didn't hurt the motor. If you don't mind my asking what is your combo?

That works. Timmy knows who I am. Tell him he needs to get his ass on this post too! Hey, you know a Dan McCaan from Butler area? He was @ BPG's last year selling a 85 T with an 83 turbo motor in it. Didnt have the cash to buy the car off of him then. Got it now! Trying to get a hold of him but dont have a number any longer. No work this morning?

Chris