You can type here any text you want

Pix from Sunday

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Roc87

11 Second V6
Just found a guy who took a few shots of the GN from Sunday. One shows how little weight transfer I really have:frown: Got the 90/10 shocks in the garage waiting for me to install and have the rears on order. And yes, that pic is from the best run of the day, which included the best 60', a 1.73.

Attachments

• GNtrack2.jpg
    GNtrack2.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 585
  • GNTrack4.jpg
    GNTrack4.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 594
SWEET!! Now I just need to fix my leak (still) and get mine back to the track and finish dialing it in and maybe one day get up there to Albq and join you guys in all the fun. :D

Any one know more about these 90/10 shocks? I need something for my car, but it's been lowered in the front by who ever i got the car from, will those shocks still work, anyone got a part#, a link, any info?

I think 90/10's would be a benefit to a lowered car, you won't bottom out nearly as much. They are STIFF, I got them put on over the weekend and drove it on Sunday morning, it rides like my '84 vette I used to have, except in the turns, it has some extra body roll that it didn't have with regular shocks. I'm not sure how I'd feel driving it on the streets without the front sway bar. There are different brands of the shocks, you can pick up the summit brand shocks for under $25 a piece. The competition engineering ones are around $43 a piece. I put the summits on the rear, and the competition engineering on the front. Both brands are adjustable, but you have to remove the shock to adjust it (Not a knob like a QA1).

Summit shocks: Fronts, SUM-G7600 - Rear, SUM-G7702
Competition engineering: Fronts, CEE-2600 - Rear, CEE-2720

Haven't been to the track yet, so no update on whether they worked.

SWEET!! Now I just need to fix my leak (still) and get mine back to the track and finish dialing it in and maybe one day get up there to Albq and join you guys in all the fun. :D

Yeah you need to fix it, you usually show up to more meets in Abq than some of the guys who actually live here:eek: ;)

HA!, Yep. That is true. It has been a while since I was there so I am about due.

Back