You can type here any text you want

Pizza cruise 1-9-11 sunday

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hey guys sorry I haven't posted been really busy, Man did I ever put one over on Lou, Got to him big time & sold him that Buick that I pounded the crap out of. I laughed all the way to the bank lol

NEW DATE SUNDAY 1-9-11 SUNDAY:cool:
No respect !

Hey lou how did u do that?? I never posted the laughing to the bank stuff... hey lou look at evil 87 car its for sale its a roller clean clean..... hope to see u all at the cruise on Sunday 1-9-11

Hey lou how did u do that?? I never posted the laughing to the bank stuff... hey lou look at evil 87 car its for sale its a roller clean clean..... hope to see u all at the cruise on Sunday 1-9-11
Ralph, Just messing with you're head & that single brain cell, I taught Al how to use spell check & now you're next. Maybe since the english language is growing steadily more extinct you can teach me Spanish.

You

ralph, just messing with you're head & that single brain cell, i taught al how to use spell check & now you're next. Maybe since the english language is growing steadily more extinct you can teach me spanish.

you don't need to learn spanish or else you are going to take all the spanish speaking women away from use and also we can speak bad about you without you understanding lol.

We might need snow chains on our GN's for this pizza cruise. On a another note; has anyone checked out the early morning weather girl on channel 4. It is a beautiful thing when she wears those tight sweaters!
Jeff

Jeff ur out of control!!! what the heck is going on?????

are u saying you like grils,,,, thats just great another sickO....

First 2011 SoCal Pizza Cruise: Sunday, 01-09-2011:

Stage: 8:00 AM. Hilltop Park, 2351 Dawson Avenue, Signal Hill, CA, 90755 (Dawson Avenue & Skyline Drive) (South of E. Willow on Cherry Ave.)

Leave: 9:00 AM (approximate)
Caravan cruise to: Round Table Pizza, 32525 Golden Lantern St # 8, Dana Point, CA (949) 496-9800 (Ralph’s cell: (714) 457-6839)

Arrive: 11:00 (about)
$8.00 a person, children 7 & under free, includes all you can eat, (pizza----salad bar-----cinnamon twist----drinks-----parmesan twist-....).

This is the fist pizza cruise of this year. Socialize amongst turbo Buicks, Cadillac CTS-V’s & STS-V’s, ’89 Pontiac Turbo Trans Am’s, Syclone’s, Typhoon’s…..Checkout everybody else’s rides & whips.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Our last Pizza Cruise: 08-15-2010: Pictures, page 3, post #'s 83-86
Pizza Cruise yes?

More Pics of our last Pizza Cruise:
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/so...15-10-pizza-cruise-pics-videos-post-here.html
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please post up if you are planning on attending.

01) Rafael Vasquez (TurboBuick.Com)
02) Gil (1986TR) (TurboBuick.Com)
03) Gary Wells (CadillacForum.Com & TurboBuick.Com)
04) Mike Barnard (SPOOLFOOL2) (TurboBuick.Com)
05) Michael (mikalanjavin) ((TurboBuick.Com)
06) Alan (ILikeSix) TurboBuick.Com)
07) Tim (Meanchicken) (TurboBuick.Com)
08) John (blackax) (CadillacForums.Com & Motorgen.Com)
09) Bob (jedhead) CadillacForums.Com & Motorgen.Com)
10) ????? (kdracer73) (motorgen.Com)
11) ?????
12) ?????

you don't need to learn spanish or else you are going to take all the spanish speaking women away from use and also we can speak bad about you without you understanding lol.
Hell, I have known white women that can't understand english either.

At my age and without good lighting, beating around the bush is confusing, let alone beating around 3 bushes.

...I'm just trying to erase all the unsettling images that are currently stuck in my bird brain...and keep barfing in my beak...:frown:

;)

Back