You can type here any text you want

Pizza cruise 1-9-11 sunday

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
GO TO LOU'S SHOP HE WELL GIVE ONE FOR FREE.:smile:

I'm out of time anyway.
Mike had offered me a spare Remflex yesterday, but I turned it down cuz I thought my flanges were straight enough...

I promised the wife a hot date tonight and getting ready to go out.

We have an addy for the Pizza spot Ralph? I have some baseball stuff with the offspring in the morning and will probably have to join in after the cruise:redface: I suppose I could google all 3 pizza joints in Dana Point but...

Alan

Round Table Pizza, 32525 Golden Lantern St # 8, Dana Point, CA (949) 496-9800 (Ralph’s cell: (714) 457-6839)

thanx for the pix... this was fun had a head count of about 25-30 most had pizza and salad it was nice to see all of you in the new year...

NEXT CRUSIE REALY SOON....

A fun time. No real kills to speak of on the cruise. However, at one point we were behind a new Ferrari with the dealer plates still on. Funny thing happened. With a small mob of Turbo Buicks and Cad-Vs closing in his rear view mirror, He decided that it was now a good time to cut accross three lanes and pull in for some gas.;) A smart move.

For those that were asking me how I did my brushed aluminum alternator, here's the link. http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/fa...on/336588-my-30-00-billet-ish-alternator.html

Thanks Ralph and crew for all the hard work.:)

Happy spooling.

Mike Barnard

Good GTG today, I missed the cruise portion due to honey do's and other neccesary evils:redface:. On the way there along PCH a Nissan GTR pulled up next to me at the light and the guy said, 'Dude, that thing is awesome, how much does it have?":biggrin: I told him it was all stock and 25 years old:D We both took off briskly, I was just a little more brisk than he was.;) He gave me a big thumbs up when he did the 90MPH fly-by shortly after.

As always the folks at the meet up spot were good TR people:cool: So far every meet I have been to the owners are friendly and willing to show off mods, offer advice, and look under your hood as well. Hobbies like TR's are about the cars AND the people:smile:

Ralph, thanks for hosting, possibly the best salad bar at any pizza place ever! Top notch on the freshness and variety. All the usuals plus lots of the above and beyond stuff like 3 bean salad, beets, potato salad, REAL :smile:Bacon bits too. Nice.

Alan

Many thanks to Rafael & his gracious family for again hosting another great Pizza Cruise and get together and to those who showed up & supported. I had a great time, really enjoyed the food, friendship, cars, and getting together again. Thanks to Michael from TB.com, Bob (jedhead) from Motorgen.com & CadillacForums.com, & Paul (kdaracer73) from Motorgen.com for taking pictures and posting them on the various forums. Thanks again Rafael, you and your family are the greatest. I think that it can be said without hesitation that everybody enjoyed themselves.

Back