Pizza Cruzz 5-03-09 sunday

Hey Nordy just let that coffee shippment coming from colombia in my name right through, afterall we are friends aren't we? ;) LOL

welcome to the club.

the training is the worst now days, so much to learn, and remember.
good luck, and stay tough.
be glad to see ya back here.

TONS of stuff.. all this week we are learning tactical entry to buildings, houses.. can wait to suit up with a vest and a paint gun and interact with role players.. its stressful but VERY educational. on top of that we are still learning immigration classifications and laws..

TONS of stuff.. all this week we are learning tactical entry to buildings, houses.. can wait to suit up with a vest and a paint gun and interact with role players.. its stressful but VERY educational. on top of that we are still learning immigration classifications and laws..

Nordy I have a friend in N.C. that's going through something similar training to work in prisons. He says most of what they teach him revolves around political correctness & the criminals rights. It's like the A.C.L.U. is in charge of running this country. Good Luck with that. Lou

Cool.

Looks like I should be able to make it.

Mike B.

Paintball Guns!!!
You guys get to play with paintball guns????

:biggrin:

actually its more likely they use paint ball guns to confirm shots, can't do that with blanks although blanks sound cooler. so mike they sending you to a FEMA camp after training? remember dont take any injections I dont care what they tell you. Last question do you get legal authority to deal with illegals?

we miss you man, take care

ill show up to the cruz is I can get over this flu

I guess it's because that way no terrorists get hurt silly !

Well if our administration of "change" has it their way, we'll just tickle the terorists to and talk sweet stuff to them to get them to talk.:rolleyes:

I swung by the shop yesterday to say howdy...the Lightning was there but the shop was all locked up...you must've been out to lunch with the missus....or herding your sheep....

ill show up to the cruz is I can get over this flu

Have fun with that flu bug....2 1/2 weeks and I'm still coughing up a lung every morning. Doing better, but man...it's nasty.

Have fun with that flu bug....2 1/2 weeks and I'm still coughing up a lung every morning. Doing better, but man...it's nasty.

its the bird/human/shwine flu combined. If you have friends or family in mexico you should give them a call, they got it bad too. I have been sick for a week and 2 days, heading to the doctor again the pills an't working.

let me guess nasty cough and lots of mega buckets of mucus? thick too?
its sposed to have symptoms like the flu but because its a laboratory made synthetic virus so its going to take a lot longer and heavy anti bodies to fight this one off. But NO cases have caused death directly yet, it just doesn't seem to want to go away. lots of yogurt, vit C, water water water and it better not be TAP water and no bottled water, get good filtered water in the 5 gallon drums.

how about you make a taco pizza. include carne asada cilantro cebolla and salsa mmm.:eek:

have you seen the Korean BBQ mexican hybrid food their making lately, I saw it on the news and it looks bomb! First time I have ever seen a line stretched out for a food truck.

no swine flu here, almost though! 9 out of 10 symptoms. Almost got a free ride to the CDC for quarantine haha! Nar Nar (todays slang for gnarly)

Almos here sunday 5-3-09
who's in ?

I was at the pomona swap meet on sunday I saw a good looking GN for sale talked to the guy for a minete nice guy sorry I for got your name hopfully you can make it to the cruzz on sunday,, also I have some info on what we talked about on sunday..

So lets make this cruise a fun one bring a friend.
Mike "spoolfool" do you know the addrese for the Long Beach spot?

if any one has questions fill free to call me 714 457-6839 Rafael

Get off the 405 on cherry exit and go south, you will pass all the auto dealers on the left, as you go by home depo to the left look for signal light called skyline park drive, make left and go all the way to the top of the hill, everyone should be there, lets start the meet at 9 this way everyone should have time to get there by 10 and leave right after that.. see you all there..

I'll just meet you guys at Ralph's. My GN is apart right now. I've been getting ready for the Bates show. Header panel is at the paint shop, along with the new fiberglass bumper fillers. Bumpers are getting the rubber strips shaved off. Etc. Can't drive the TB. Guess I'll have to drive the "TV". (Turbo Volvo).:(

Mike B.

Get off the 405 on cherry exit and go south, you will pass all the auto dealers on the left, as you go by home depo to the left look for signal light called skyline park drive, make left and go all the way to the top of the hill, everyone should be there, lets start the meet at 9 this way everyone should have time to get there by 10 and leave right after that.. see you all there..

I dunno...I prefer the upper lot of Angels Gate park at Point Fermen. Bigger lot, nicer place than Signal Hill....

Angel's Gate Park, loc: San Pedro, CA - Google Maps