PL question

3.8L V-8 eater

Hi, to all

When I try to save a logon my Power Logger I'm unable to open it after it is saved.....Tried many different formats to do this and nothing....Also noticed that when someone posts a log for review I cant open it either???
Anybody???

how are you trying to open it?

you can't doubleclick the logfile, you need to use the load button on the F3 page, or you can drag the .dat file onto the open PLC program and it will load it.

Bob

I hit f3 and a box comes up for me to name the file and save it to my computer...Once saved I go to open and it won't..If I choose another program same thing...Tried excel, adobe quick save, and a few others....

You can only open the log file using the powerlogger software.

Capture1234.JPG

You open a log file that you made by pressing the "load" button and selecting the file. Then you can look at it by going to the graph page or data page, etc.

You open a log file that you made by pressing the "load" button and selecting the file. Then you can look at it by going to the graph page or data page, etc.
I have that part figured out as far as looking at the log after some logging....My problem is after I shut down the computer I lose the log..If I save it to the computer I'm unable to open it afterwards.....