You can type here any text you want

Please Pray for the Huinker Family

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

scot w.

GNSperformance.com
This past Saturday Dave Huniker (Turbo Dave) lost his father to a massive stoke. Please keep Dave and his family in your prayers in this tough time.

Dave you and your family will be in our prayers, If there is ANYTHING I can do please don't hesitate to call.

Scot W.

This past Saturday Dave Huniker (Turbo Dave) lost his father to a massive stoke. Please keep Dave and his family in your prayers in this tough time.

Dave you and your family will be in our prayers, If there is ANYTHING I can do please don't hesitate to call.

Scot W.

Wow, I am really sorry to hear about this.
It sounds like his father had a long life.
I pray that Dave can transition quickly from grieving his
loss to celebrating his memories.

God bless,

Sorry to hear about your loss Dave i know how you feel lost my dad almost a year ago anything you need just ask

Very sorry to hear about your loss Dave. I recently lost my mother and it's the hardest thing I have ever went through in my life. You and your family have my deepest condolences and I will keep you in my prayers.

Steve

Sorry for your loss Dave! I will pray for your family!

Very sorry to hear of your and your family's loss and I will keep everybody in my prayers.

Sorry to hear this sad news, my condolences and prayers to you and your family Dave.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Dave.
Take care and God Bless.

Patrick

Our thoughts and prayers are with you Dave. Take care.

If you need anything, just call.

Bob and Debbie Bailey

Thank you all so very much for your thoughts and prayers!!! It has been a very difficult time.
We left last Thu afternoon and something kept telling me to go straight through. There was a sense of urgency I couldn't understand so we soldiered on for a straight through drive of 15 hours.
It was very tough being there with him on Sat morning when he took his last breath, but he was a man of courage and conviction, and requested no artificial life help, and donated his body to research.

The service at his church, St. Augustine's Catholic parish was beautiful, large crowd of friends!

I'm still having some tough times, but the help of friends and family is a huge help.

Thanks so much again. It means a great deal to me. Hopefully I'll get back into the swing before too long. Just got back home yesturday.

When I lost my dad almost 9 years ago, He dropped from a massive heart attack

Its a tough call:

When one does not get the chance to say good bye vs having that chance.

Then I thought, most if not all the time when you do get the chance to say good bye means he is suffering to some extent and I know when I go, I want to go quick and not laid up with tubes, fuse's and field wire hooked up to me.

So even after all this time has passed I still wish I had that chance but it comes back full circle to what I posted above.

Not sure that made any sense.

My condolences to you and your family

Michael Casteel

Dave

My thoughts and prayers have been with you since I first read this post a few days ago..am so sorry for your loss. I just lost my Dad 2 weeks ago unexpectedly ,though I had a couple days to say good bye I guess were never ready, it's a roller coaster ride of emotions..My God heal your broken heart in His due time.
BTW I sent you a email.

Brent.

Back