Policy for selling parts here

It's real simple, either people stand behind what they sell or don't sell it here. That means if there are any problems at all, you make it right or take it back and return the money.

Since this is not getting any attention from the admins or pfs mods, looks like this thread will be in vain.

I think the problem would be trying to enforce anything. You wouldn't believe a lot of stuff I have seen over the years that guys have done with NEW parts :eek: Never mind used stuff.

I think the problem would be trying to enforce anything. You wouldn't believe a lot of stuff I have seen over the years that guys have done with NEW parts :eek: Never mind used stuff.

How about a list of terms and agreements with a check box before you can post in pfs section. Stand behind what you sell or be baned from listing pfs. At the very least we can prevent someone else from getting

I'll be the bad guy. I already am anyways.

I really tired of getting the shaft on parts bought from people on this board. I know others can relate. I'm gonna suggest again we start a new policy requiring sellers of used part to stand behind the stuff they sell here with in a certain time frame. If not be faced with a permanent ban from the parts for sale section. .

This chit is getting old out of hand. We need a new policy to help protect the members.

I stand behind everything I sell here. 100%. For some reason you don't like the part, I give a refund or do what ever it takes to make it right. If you can't do the same, take to ebay. We don't want it.

Some of us already do. Unfortunately there are bad apples everywhere, EVERYONE should be checking the "Feedback" section and "trader rating" BEFORE making a transaction.

Ravi

I've been pretty lucky so far I would say. The only real problems I have had are with vendors. Not all of them can be trusted and they use their "vendor" status to over rule you, the buyer. Then all of the tree monkeys come in dangling from their limbs throwing bananas at you if you post against them.

The only real probem I have come across is when people come off as being knowledgeable and then when parts are recieved, you realize they arent as inteligent as they presented themselves.

I also have to much trust as a seller and learned not to ever send someone parts without a payment no matter how urgent they say they need them. My mistake on that one, shouldnt have trusted him even though he's got a lot of posts and has been a member for quite some time.

I think the best thing to so is leave the feedback section open for only the seller, the buyer, and the mods. Leave the monkeys out of the tree!

Parts

Stand behind what you sell or be baned from listing pfs.

I think it's good to have the feedback section, at least you'll get some kind of background on the seller.