Ported Iron Heads!!!

jasjamz

THS Racer
Big valves no cracks in between with O-rings
Clearanced for roller rockers, and flat tappet springs.
Comes with ARP studs, gaskets, stock rockers, and pushrods
EGR ports filled. They were purched from the owner who purchased them from Weber Racing.
Could be Champion non-marked class racing heads. I tried to contact Weber but they said he would need more information to verify. Price is $750 shipped!! add in $20 if you use paypal.

Gen 1 Big Stuff 3
Comes with a jumper harness that plugs into the cars harness. It still needs to have a wire to the injector harness, MAP, and looks like power and ground. This was a payment for getting a car that has been in the build process for 7 years up and running! Still needs a Wideband. $425 Shipped!!

Chrome 3" MAF tube and orange connectors
Good for a daily driver that wants a little shine! $40

Attachments

• $(KGrHqFHJ!sE7yHsnE!EBPD59wh2!w~~60_3.jpg
    $(KGrHqFHJ!sE7yHsnE!EBPD59wh2!w~~60_3.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 250
  • $(KGrHqJHJCoE7zRfR3,mBPD58s!5)w~~60_3.jpg
    $(KGrHqJHJCoE7zRfR3,mBPD58s!5)w~~60_3.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 267
  • $(KGrHqVHJDkE7zWJTGMIBPD5-w8)4g~~60_3.jpg
    $(KGrHqVHJDkE7zWJTGMIBPD5-w8)4g~~60_3.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 243
  • $(KGrHqZHJBwE7yt-GuPiBPD574IQIg~~60_3.jpg
    $(KGrHqZHJBwE7yt-GuPiBPD574IQIg~~60_3.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 233
They were going to go on the car I raced in Ths last year. We have found a set of GN1s and once they check out these wont be needed. Local $700 and I will throw in the injectors and chips.

Big valves no cracks in between with O-rings
Clearanced for roller rockers, and flat tappet springs.
Comes with ARP studs, gaskets, stock rockers, and pushrods
EGR ports filled. They were purched from the owner who purchased them from Weber Racing.
Could be Champion non-marked class racing heads. I tried to contact Weber but they said he would need more information to verify. Price is $750 shipped!! add in $20 if you use paypal.
That is a steal at that price.

These are grooved for locwire gaskets? Is that what you mean by o-rings? What gaskets are included?

Thanks

John

Update: Heads no longer available...
Gen 1 Big Stuff 3Comes with a jumper harness that plugs into the cars harness. It still needs to have a wire to the injector harness, MAP, and looks like power and ground. This was a payment for getting a car that has been in the build process for 7 years up and running! Still needs a Wideband. $325 Shipped!!

Chrome 3" MAF tube
Good for a daily driver that wants a little shine! $30