Power locks/Seat Stopped working... Clicking under console??

WhiskeyGN

My power seat and locks stopped working randomly, the cuircut breaker on the fuse block is good (idk if there is a fuse for just those things, chiltons said it was that little breaker) and I'm getting a clicking noise from under the console when I hit the lock/unlock. Any ideas??

What year? I think it is 86 and older have a plastic piece in the mechanism that breaks

My power seat and locks stopped working randomly, the cuircut breaker on the fuse block is good (idk if there is a fuse for just those things, chiltons said it was that little breaker) and I'm getting a clicking noise from under the console when I hit the lock/unlock. Any ideas??

fuse.jpg

The relay for the power door locks is behind the computer in the passenger kick panel. The power for the switch side of the relay is from the CIG-CLK fuse. Hearing the click means it is operating satisfactorily.

With both the power seats and power door locks not working correctly, I would suspect PWR ACCY circuit breaker in the fuse block. Try swapping out the two 30 amp circuit breakers to test.

You're correct it sounded like it was coming from the console sitting in the drivers seat but the clicking is coming from the relay behind the computer. I replaced the fuses and no change so i'm about to swap the relay with the spare from my dads gn. Be back in a few.

Replaced fuses and relay. Still nothing....
Did you change the circuit breaker in PWR ACCY spot shown on the picture above? If you have get a volt meter and make sure there is 12 volts to one of the terminals where it plugs in.

Is there anything else not working ?