Practical Joke Needed

You could take the catbox theme to peeing in a house plant...

Wiping the tungsten rod's in his toaster with just about anything that will burn or melt first thing in the AM is a nasty surprise on that one day when he has time to make the effort of a nice breakfast that suddenly stinks up the house. And it's not something that's exceedingly mean or long lasting.

Stuff a shrimp under the fridge, let the fan do the rest in a day or so.

Vasolene or hot sauce IN the toothbrush with no exteriorly visible trace is a fun nasty one!

If he has a remote battery op doorbell you can replace the chime with one from a recordable birthday card!:D

Alotta liquid dishsoap in the bottom of the dishwasher is fun too!

I liked the Rottweiler one, except put free to a good home, moving.

Another spin on the saturday appointments one is printing out some business cards with his name and cell on your computer for any mudane service that will generate calls for, free appraisal's, free quotes, free delivery, free pick-up, will beat any deal, anything-at-all that's free, and post them on the board at local businesses. Or put his number on different sale items on the boards at the grocery or wherever all over town. That one even works with 'house for rent, low deposit, pets welcome' with a nice picture and low price!

I won't recommend the acetylene in the headlight with a bubblegum seal one anymore...:eek:

I had a Sick female friend soak a tampon in red foodcolor, and stick under my door handle one time. shudder...

i've enjoyed slightly loosening both valvestem cores on one side of a car so the slow leak needs refilled every couple days. That ones good in the winter time.

Trashbag stuffed between the exhaust and body under the passenger compartment makes for pleasant driving.

A local dragrace competitor took out a phototrader ad with a pic and info of another guys car, listing it as "second fastest car around"!