Prayers Needed for Mrs. GNS!

Gina, wonderful news they caught it early....

And, please, if you're up to it, stay on the forum......us TurboBuick guys have the greatest power of caring for those who need it. We LOVE to "boost" your confidence!! We all care greatly about your cool husband, Scot, as he married a great girl like you, so we care greatly about you, too. As someone whom I can't remember to save my soul once said: "You go girl!!"(I'm going to quit now, as I sound like a drunk):confused:

Blue Steel.....'87GN (Bruce Urie)

Scot, I have been off the board for a few days and just found this...my wife and I send our prayers for your wife! I'm sure everything will turn out alright!

Well everyone I got good news yesterday. The biopsy on my back came back negative WOO HOO. Thank you all so much for your thoughts and prayers. The next thing is my surgery on April 3rd. Will keep you posted.

New update!!! I got a call from my doctor this morning and they have rescheduled my surgery for this coming Tuesday the 27th at 10:00 am. Will post more after surgery or Scot will :)

Glad to hear that things are looking up for you! Good luck with the Surgery, I'm sure it'll be a breeze!

Great news, Gina....we are all here for you...always....prayers again sent. Scot!!! You take care of that girl!!!!!!!:eek:

Bruce '87 Grand National

Surgery was this morning..... Everything went great and she is now home recovering..... The doctor told me they won't have the labs back for about a week or so but we will keep everyone posted on if they got it all or not, the doctor was pretty possessive about the surgery though....Trying to keep her off her darn feet though! She thinks because the doctor told her she could walk around didn't mean sitting at the office computer only minutes from getting home!! Then she says to me "This thing is really bleeding"...... UGHHHH....

Great news from the doc. last night. I am free and clear of cancer. Woo Hoo!!! thank you all so much for your prayers.

Great news from the doc. last night. I am free and clear of cancer. Woo Hoo!!! thank you all so much for your prayers.
what you need to start doing is JUICING my wife had cancer for a long 7 years and she beat it. so im glad that your ok and that god is watching over you