You can type here any text you want

Price Reduced on Gray '87 T in NC.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

corsair231

Original post below. He has dropped his asking price. He's asking $8,000 now. He's got a nice Astro roof GN and doesn't want to hold on to this T any longer. If I had the funds it would be mine.

Hey guys, I've got a friend who wants to sell his light gray T with black out package. It has 74k miles and is unmodified. Still has original air filter box. Body is fair with original paint needing some work. T-top car. Interior is excellent. Tach still works. Has a trunk kit. Fresh tune-up. No G80 on spid label so no posi. He's asking $12,000 but will probably deal. Located in south central NC. Sorry, no photos but p.m. me and I'll get his contact info to you.

Sorry guys, no pics. I don't even think this guy owns a computer. :eek: It is supposed to be in the next Auto Trader though. The car is located in Anson County. I don't want to post his personal info but if you are interested pm for the contact info.

Dude where were you at a few months ago... I was in the market and settled on a GN when I wanted a Turbo-T:biggrin:

Two counties east. The town is Wadesboro. About 50 miles straight down 74/Independence. Sorry about the pics but my digital cam is broken and he doesn't have one either.

Car for sale

Is the this car still for sale I PM'd yesterday very interested in possibly buying car if still available. Would like to get some contact info, thanks.

If A.J. means the guy with the same name as the country singer then yes it is. I haven't talked to him in a couple of days so I don't know if he's had any serious offers yet. I hope to see him tomorrow and if there has been any changes I'll post an update.

If A.J. means the guy with the same name as the country singer then yes it is. I haven't talked to him in a couple of days so I don't know if he's had any serious offers yet. I hope to see him tomorrow and if there has been any changes I'll post an update.

Yeah, my wife and daughter laugh everytime the home phone rings and they see his name on the caller ID... :biggrin: I get to say I know someone famous... ;)

K.

Back