Problems logging in...

dartguy340

T-Type guy
Jay, I'm wondring if something got changed concerning logging in. Here's what's going on...
I logged in around 2pm today no problem. I left the window open but when I clicked on the tab
it showed that I wasn't logged in. I tried logging in 6 times and every time after hitting the login
button it would clear the name and password areas. The seventh time I checked the "stay
logged in" box and I was able to get onto the site. I have never had to check that box before. Can
you figure out what caused this please? Thanks!
steve

Jay, I'm wondring if something got changed concerning logging in. Here's what's going on...
I logged in around 2pm today no problem. I left the window open but when I clicked on the tab
it showed that I wasn't logged in. I tried logging in 6 times and every time after hitting the login
button it would clear the name and password areas. The seventh time I checked the "stay
logged in" box and I was able to get onto the site. I have never had to check that box before. Can
steve

me too!!

steve
x2. Same here.

There seem to be some issues going on. I sent Jay an email to see what he says but haven't heard back yet.

same here. "stay logged in" worked first time. I should have tried that first before I sent an email to the admin:oops:

I just tried it and I was able to login without checking the "SLI" box. So it's fixed! Thanks Jay and Staff! :)

I was having same problem last night. I still have to type in user name every time.Thats weird because the password is there but the user name isnt.I can click the sli box and it still clears user name. Im using Firefox. ie was a nightmare and Chrome would not work. Anyone know what could be wrong?