You can type here any text you want

PT&E to be at Chicagoland tech session Saturday 4/10/10

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Darien Park District
7301 Fairview
Darien, IL 60561

Meeting and technical session Saturday April 10, 2010 at 10:00 AM

We have invited Precision Turbo and Engine to fill us in on the new turbo technology and numbering systems. Patrick Rubio will be on hand to educate us.

Directions:
• From I-294 (Tri-State) take I-55 South (Southbound I-294 has a toll at exit)
• Continue past exits for county line road and Route 83 Kingery Highway (4.8 miles)
• Take the Cass Avenue Exit northbound (4.8 miles)
• Take Cass Avenue North to 75th Street (little over a mile)
• Turn left (west) on 75th Street
• Take 75th Street to Fairview (little less than a mile)
• Turn right (north) on Fairview
• The Darien Park District Building at 7301 will be to the right.

Lunch will be served.

If I can find a way to talk my boss into giving me the day off, I will be there as well. I bought my first GN last August so I'd like to come out and meet a few other local GN guys/girls.

If I can find a way to talk my boss into giving me the day off, I will be there as well. I bought my first GN last August so I'd like to come out and meet a few other local GN guys/girls.

Great! I hope he lets you have the day off! The weather is looking nicer, too, so there may be some cars out! (at least I hope so)

I might drive my T type. Any south side guys want to join me and cruise up together?

I look forward to seeing everyone there.
And I can't wait to tell everyone about the Top Secret stuff that's coming out very, very soon.
:eek::eek::eek:

But for now, I will say that I will be bringing 4 compressor wheels to check out, a limited supply of catalogs and, one of our 6265 turbos for display. It has an E cover, the Air Cooled Dual Ball Bearing cartridge and a Heavy Duty actuator. I might even be talked into selling it, if anyone desperately needs one. ;)

See everyone tomorrow.

Patrick

A great time for sure. Good times, good people, good food,and Patrick did a great job explaining the new turbo tech. :biggrin:

Back