pulling or adding fuel with Fast

Alaskabuick

This will be my 1st time tunning with my new fast system.

I have finally figured out how to overlay the screens with some kind help of Cal Hartline.

My question is, if in a given cell you see on your logged run file that you are say pulling 10% fuel. Should you just simply add 10% to the value of that cell?

Dennis

Alaskabuick said:
This will be my 1st time tunning with my new fast system.

I have finally figured out how to overlay the screens with some kind help of Cal Hartline.

My question is, if in a given cell you see on your logged run file that you are say pulling 10% fuel. Should you just simply add 10% to the value of that cell?

Dennis

Pulling as in negative....then you don't add 10% you subtract 10%......or have I been doing it wrong all these years :D

Probably want to look at surrounding cells to :)

pulling

Joe Lubrant said:
Pulling as in negative....then you don't add 10% you subtract 10%......or have I been doing it wrong all these years :D

Probably want to look at surrounding cells to :)

Hey Joe,

When I say pulling, it shows -10%. So if i understand it correctly this would mean in need to lower the value 10% or so?

Den

Alaskabuick said:
Hey Joe,

When I say pulling, it shows -10%. So if i understand it correctly this would mean in need to lower the value 10% or so?

Den

Double...Yep!! :)

Im posting because I just watched the fast DVD, and when this part came up I was shocked too! It really is just that simple.

What a freaking cool system FAST is!

Just for the record...

You don't mention where you want to "pull" the fuel from - you want to pull it from the VE table (not the A/F ratio table).

-Bob C.

i Have No Idea How To Tune My Fast Yet But I Can Say This I Got My Car In 2001 And Its Hade This Little Hesitation Since Brfore I Bought It. We Rebuilt The Whole Motor All New Sensors Wires Relays Fuel Pump And Everything You Can Think Of And Nothing Still Did It Then Last Sat. Jeff Rand And Rick Percy Installed My New Fast ( Preowned ) And No More I Couldnt Belive It Was Really Gone So I Think The Fast Is The Best Thing I've Ever Bought

Thanks