Pump gas/Alky Mellissa bumps it up!! 9.94!!!!

OK, ok, throw rocks, I'm convinced!! :D
Like I've stated many times, I'm not the alky expert for sure!!
Don't have a WBO2 yet to see the changes you refered to Mike. No disposable income. :frown:

WHAT!!!! NO FLUX CAPACITOR??? how can that be. Must have a hamster wheel under the hood piloted by gerbals:biggrin:

OK, ok, throw rocks, I'm convinced!! :D
Like I've stated many times, I'm not the alky expert for sure!!
Don't have a WBO2 yet to see the changes you refered to Mike. No disposable income. :frown:
Dave, you will have a WBO2 and will be able to do some runs to see what the alky does and see those changes shortly at my disposable income when My car is sitting in your garage! ;) It's in good hands!! :biggrin: I will have to fill the tank up with 93 pump gas and fill the alky tank too..:biggrin: Someone is going to have fun!!!!!

Alky

Absolutely amazing!!! Great job guys... I have thought about this for a while and just running 60lb injectors mean one thing at least to me. I am willing to be that the Alky kit is not just your average M15/M10 nozzel setup. I think that on a scale of 1 to 100% I bet that the Alky makes up at least 30-40% of the entire fuel used, and because the stoich of the alky is around 5-6:1 instead of 14.2:1 with gasoline I also bet the numbers seen on the scanmaster are not in the neighborhood of 800 - 850. I could be waaaaayy of but seems logical.. Oh, and more timing than most people think.

Just my .02:cool:

Absolutely amazing!!! Great job guys... I have thought about this for a while and just running 60lb injectors mean one thing at least to me. I am willing to be that the Alky kit is not just your average M15/M10 nozzel setup. I think that on a scale of 1 to 100% I bet that the Alky makes up at least 30-40% of the entire fuel used, and because the stoich of the alky is around 5-6:1 instead of 14.2:1 with gasoline I also bet the numbers seen on the scanmaster are not in the neighborhood of 800 - 850. I could be waaaaayy of but seems logical.. Oh, and more timing than most people think.

Just my .02:cool:

i agree. with flowing that much alky who needs a big i/c

ya you missed it ... now go read the threads :p it's a street car !! street cars have LU.. why not use it :p :biggrin:

Post number in this thread where you said that....?? I called myself looking....

Maybe you halucinated that you posted that she locked the converter during that 138+ MPH run....:biggrin:

Clever... I did say... post number in this thread....

I guess not everyone on here has read every post in every thread you ever posted.....

I asked the question in this thread.... and did not think it had been answered in this thread....... :rolleyes:

You were answering most of the others..... just not that one... :rolleyes:

Carry on ....

You gonna have the new bullit in there for Renyolds?

You were answering most of the others..... just not that one... :rolleyes:

Carry on ....

You gonna have the new bullit in there for Renyolds?

hey I forget where I post :redface: we are gapping the new spark plugs as I type here:tongue: .. It's goin to be crazy to get everything done before then :rolleyes: main this is the cage part .. that has to be done before we even think of goin .. goin to have a busy weekend doin a cage and the wife's birthday party .. If I miss that ..wellll you know :eek:

C'mon guys! Where's the fun if you know the answer to each puzzle? ;)

For me, the fun part is in "figuring it out", i.e. doing the work yourself, figuring out what parts work, tuning and learning along the way.

Melissa, Dan & Russ -Congrats on the the new best! A new benchmark for sure! :)

Alky had better be a fuel !! :p we have to get our 60's down.. working on it .. another thing is that the car is driven almost everyday .. only put prob 5/6k on it this year :redface: Dusty hearing great "review's" with your converters :cool:

Very impressive. I hate I'll miss seeing it in Reynolds. Good luck

We averaged 1.41 to 1.46 60's on that particular car. I bet you have a good bit left in the 60'

I see you want to keep the lock-up. If you ever make the swap to non-lock I'll hook you up. A TSM racer replaced a 200 with 5 disk l/u with a 400 and PTC from me and ran the same mph with only 50-100 rpm increase with the non lock. Car runs 9.60-9.70.

I see you want to keep the lock-up. If you ever make the swap to non-lock I'll hook you up. A TSM racer replaced a 200 with 5 disk l/u with a 400 and PTC from me and ran the same mph with only 50-100 rpm increase with the non lock. Car runs 9.60-9.70.

stop baiting me :eek: :biggrin: oh wait we want to keep the 200... I am sure ya have something for it to :cool: