You can type here any text you want

Question for experienced fast users

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbobitt

Can someone tell me what a typical WB O2 gain should be ?? I ran at the track and the WB O2 looked "lazy" and never yeally swinged between rich and lean(always stayed rich). I'm running the gain @ 20% and have 96# injectors . I will also admit that my fuel map is not perfect but would expect the o2 sensor to chase the a/f faster.
Allan Gorneault

Well a wb O2 can just use a linear control scheme, not a ramp/jumpback approach like a NB sensor system would. So you wouldn't expect it to be switching back and forth across rich/lean, especially at the track :) Ideally the a/f ratio would just go to the target number and stay there with a wb O2. In reality it will have variance around the target number.

TurboTR

O2 never reached desired reading and/or over corrected . Just thought it was lazy and would like input on turning up the gain.
Allan Gorneault

sounds more like it is probably to rich, can you send me a log you saved?
i will look at it
Otto

If it never seems to get to the target a/f ratio but isn't maxing out the correction limits, increase the gain. Continue to increase the gain until it seems to be overreacting and then back it off a click.

Just that simple. :D

Back