Question for married guys.

How many time a week do you have relations with your wife?

Votes: 28 32.9%

Votes: 19 22.4%

Votes: 17 20.0%

Votes: 9 10.6%

Votes: 4 4.7%

Votes: 1 1.2%

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • 7+ Lucky You!!!

Votes: 6 7.1%

• Total voters
My Girl Is 22 And She Can't Get Enough. Once At Night And Once In The Morning.. Funny Cuz I Get Sick Of It Haha.. My Last Girl Of 5 Years Went From Every Night To Every 3 Nights Once We Neared Engagement.. And Now I Pay Her For My Son.. Ouch.....!!!!! Stay Single And Go To Bars And One Nighters Rule!!

4 years today and getting married saved my life, and now we have a 4 mo old son and man is he cool.

2 to 3 times a day, when I'm with my wife.... oh yeah I forgot to mention she is in Thailand, so I see her for 4 weeks out of the year. I'm also glad that as an Iraq war veteran who's bled on foreign soil the US State Dept has totally hosed my wife and I on her visa. Something that is a technicality basically got her marriage visa denied, about $3000.00 and 18 months of waiting and we are back to square one... Fortunately she did not marry me for citizenship, and has an understanding attitude about the whole thing. I'm proud to say I'm still serving on active duty for an administration that believes in taking care of it's veterans.....sorry to highjack your thread, just felt like ranting a bit...:mad:

I have to do it every time i buy a new part. I do feel smarter when i do it.Probably because I'm plugged into MRS KNOW IT ALL:biggrin: My x-wife wanted sex all the time as long as it wasnt with me.That is when i lost a hundred pounds of ugly fat.I got divorced

I feel so much better knowing most everyone else married is in a similar situation...... hate it for you all.
Is it false advertising when you can get it anytime you want when dating, and married it disappears like Harry Whoudini?!!

Even on our honeymoon she was passed out by 10:30-11:00. Shoulda been a subtle hint right then and there what was in store.....But my NEXT wife will be normal, and maybe a bit of a nympho.....

My Dad told me to put a jar on my dresser and drop a match into it every time we made love in the first year of our marriage.

He said to take a match out every time we make love after the first year.

It took 5 years to empty the jar...:rolleyes:

18 yrs married....21 yrs together. Still get it 2-3 times per week:eek: I'm a lucky man:cool:

18 yrs married....21 yrs together. Still get it 2-3 times per week:eek: I'm a lucky man:cool:

Sounds like here; the big key is find a woman that you get along with; emotions play a big part in sex for women.

Now guys on the other hand:biggrin: :cool:

Emotions do take a big part in it, I feel like I want some atleast once a week, if I wanted to not have sex, I'd stayed single......atleast then i could look at hot women w/ less guilt and no backhands.